Chapter 4

Ommo!Its really beautiful

Taehyung:Really?

Y/n:Huh?

Taehyung:I know its a beautiful house but for you it's just a hell...so don't too much excited....

Y/n:I know you don't like me.but please keep your promise...pay the surgery bill for my eomma that's all i want.....

I replied him without any emotion...because i already know this will happen...

Y/n:Where is my room?

Taehyung:Your room?Owch that's hurt...our room sweetie...the room is upstairs..take a shower and prepare dinner i am hungry...

I am not surprised...a servant is always a servant...now i want to share a room with him...What a waste life....

i went to our room and done my shower but i heard him saying before i go to the kitchen

Taehyung:Don't make such a trash food like before.i don't want to ruin my mood because of your fucking food

Y/n:..........

Wow!Now my food is just a trash for him....

I was preparing dinner but i start to shiver when i feel two hands back hugged me....i know who it is...but that make me afraid more....

Taehyung:Jagiya,Do you know the pain of burn?

Y/n:N..No why?

Taehyung:That's bad!I will teach you.....

Suddently i feel my hand burn in to hot ....

Taehyung:is it good?

Y/n:W..hy did yo..u do this t...o me?*Crying*

Taehyung:Just for a fun!please prepare some another food because it was touched by your hand so I will don't eat this.....Fast Fast.....

with that he left....what the actual fuck?ow it's hurts really bad...

Y/n:Sir,dinner is ready.....

I prepared dinner for him and call him...after some minutes he came and sit the dining room...I serve him and start  to left from there but his question make me nerves....

Taehyung:Did you don't want to eat?

Y/n:I am not hungry

Taehyung:Why?Come and seat...

Is he is acting or care?he know my hands are burning like hell....

Y/n:I don't want to ea-

Taehyung:I don't like to repeat my words...

Not again!I sat the chair without replied him...But he suddenly snach away my chopsticks from me got me shocked....

Y/n:Sir what are you doing?

Taehyung:Eat without chopstick...

Y/n:Huh?

Taehyung:What?

Y/n:No nothing....

I start to eat with use of my hands....I can't bear the pain in my hands....he do this purpos fully....I can't understand why he is behaving like this to me
I know he hate girls but why me?

~Taehyung pov~
I can see the pain in her eyes....but i like it..I don't know why....I was enjoying the pain of her when suddenly I remember her....that bitch....girls are all same...they not deserved love...they will miss use our love...I don't wan't fool again..