Chapter 2

Taehyung:Park Y/N

I rushed towards his room while panting so hard........

Y/n:Si.....Sir

~Taehyung pov~

Her face remember someone......every time I see her face I want to destroy that fucking face...I want to see the pain in her face when I broken her....I think she is innocent But I...I can't control myself from this fucking devil mind..........

Y/n:Sir any problem?

Tae:Nothing!I think you are busy with your own work then who will clean this mess?

Y/n:Sorry sir....but you said get out....so i-

Taehyung:So you don't clean this?

Y/n:No no that's not what I mean.....

Taehyung:Then clean......

Y/n hummed in response and went back to her work....

~Y/n pov~

I done my work.....It's almost evening...I heard he is saying to Mrs.Lee he have a meeting so he come's home late today.......
I sighed in relief.....

*After some hours*

Now the time is 11.25.....he is not back..as a servant I have one more duty to do....I want to serve dinner for him....I heard the
front door opening so I turn back to that direction to welcome him.....

Y/n:Sir....have you had your dinner?

Taehyung:Why did you cheat on me huh?why?I love you with my whole heart.....

Y/n:Sir I think you-

Y/n cut off by a hard slap on her face...Her eyes become blurry because of tears....

Taehyung:Why bitch?why you love my money more than me?You slut....

~Y/n pov~

Ha my cheeks are burning because of the tight slap....I think he is drunk....the smell of alcohol make me disgust......

Y/n:Sir,please come I will help to go your room......

Taehyung:What will we do when we get In our room?He said to her with a seductive tone....

~Y/n pov~

This guy make me nerves....I want to give him a tight slap in his face....but I control for my eomma....I think he is talking about someone else but I don't understand a fucking word....Suddenly I feel I am falling to sofa with a heavy weight.....

Y/n:Si..sir what are you doing?please move
I can't breath....

Y/n eyes widened because she felt a soft lips smashed on her lips.......

Taehyung:I love y..you....but.....but y...ou....
With that words he closed his eyes...

Y/n: Finally he fucked up.....

I brought him to his room....not lying he is too heavy......I sighed deeply after I layed him in his bed....he is sleeping like no tomorrow.......but he kinda cute when he is sleeping.....After I measure his cute face I went back to my room.....

*Morning*

~Taehyung pov~

Aah my head is hurt too badly.....I can't remember anything about yesterday.....I went to bathroom for take a bath....After some time I am done with my morning routine and went to downstairs....

Y/n:Sir breakfast is ready.....

Taehyung:Hm

Y/n:I want to talk to you sir....you don't mind please give me five miniutes