Chapter 6

?:You are Kim taehyung Right?

Taehyung:Yes

?:I am Jackson.... Jackson wang

Taehyung:Sorry,May I know you?

Jackson:No you don't know me....But  Maybe you know Y/n

Taehyung:Yeah she is my wife...and you didn't tell me who you are?

Jackson:I know she is your wife.but I am sure you don't know her past....

Taehyung:What you mean?

Jackson:She was my lover before until I find out she is cheating me.She only want to men to fucking her really hard...

Taehyung:You bloody!

Taehyung grabbed his collar harshly and ready to punch but Jackson's words make him more angry....

Jackson:You can punch me if you want but truth is always truth.one day she will prove you that she is a low class women more than a stripper.......

Taehyung:Shut up or I will make you-

Jackson:Ow that much trust about your wife then go to xxx club and search about her.....she is work there as a stripper before....go

He loosened his grip from Jackson's collar and start the car....

Should I trust her or don't?She tell me she is not virgin but no...no she is not that type to work as a stripper.I am not going anywhere to search about my wife's past....I will ask her directly.i want to hear the truth from her......

~Y/N Pov~

Where is he?Ommo why I care about him?No way!I hate him right?But I can't hate him because I know his past is the reason he is behaving like this.i will definitely change you Mr.Devil......

It's because "I LOVE YOU".whatever!but still I hate you.I don't know what is in my foolish mind......

Like you I have a old past too...but I don't want to remember that....I want to live a happy life with you...God please change him for me.....

Suddenly the front door open reaveled a angry taehyung.....I can see his eyes are burning like fire....

Y/n:T....Taehyung are you ok?

Taehyung:I want to talk to you.answer honestly to my questions.

Y/n:Mmmm

Taehyung:Are you....Are you work as a stripper before?

I can feel my whole body is shivering like hell...

Taehyung:ANSWER ME Y/N

His shout make me flinch....

Y/n:Y....Yes but-

Taehyung:Fine!who is Jackson?

Y/n:H...He is My...My

Taehyung:Ex Boyfriend?

Y/n:Yes

Taehyung:Why you leaving him?

Y/n:Be...Because he is-

Taehyung: Enough!I want to be alone.go from here....

Y/n:T..Taehyung listen I am not that type of girl like you think please-

Taehyung: FUCKING LEAVE!

Y/n:........

I can't face him anymore I was run to bedroom and cry until my heart out....I don't know why my life is like this?why?
I want to leave this cruel world.it doesn't give me any happiness....

~Taehyung Pov~

Why I care?She is stripper or not it's doesn't matter for me but I can't digest the things I heard about her...

~OTP~

Taehyung:I want your help immediately

Lawyer:Tell me sir,What can I do for you?

Taehyung:I want to divorce and please arrange all the papers fast as you can

Lawyer:Are you sure sir?

Taehyung:Do what I say

Lawyer:Okay sir I will

He hung up the call and walked towards the bedroom....

I saw she is sleeping peacefully...I bend to her level and talk to her.....

Taehyung:Maybe you have reasons for this all....but I don't know why my heart doesn't want to hear and accept you... Sorry for all the pain I gave you....I don't want to be fooled again by a girl.so I will let you free before you leaving me like she did and before I will falling you...

I layed beside her with a huge pain in my heart.....

~Y/n Pov~

Tears formed from my eyes when I hear his words it give me a harsh pain in my heart....So I decided to go from here before he will order to leave.....

*Morning*

~Taehyung Pov~

My head is hurt. I don't know why.Y/n is not beside me.she will wake up before me.That's my order anyways.I called her name....

Taehyung:Yah Y/n bring me a coffee

I didn't heard any response so I decided to go downstairs.....

Taehyung:Y/N......Y/N!

I searched her the whole house but I didn't find her but I found a letter from my bedroom.My heart start to beat fastly when I start to read the letter....

"Dear Taehyung ah,

                Maybe you will be happy when you read this letter.because it's my last words for you.I know I don't deserve you because I am the girl who lost her virginity when her step brother raped her without any mercy.you are right,I was a stripper before because my step father forced me.I was leave my boyfriend.you know why?
Because he never miss any chance to sexually abuse me...atlast I escape from all the pains with my mother...but I forget that I don't deserve any happiness until I gone from this cruel world.God will again make me weak when I know about my mother's disease.I want to give you all the answers before I go.Please take care your self.I will always love you taehyung ah....I know you will be disgusted to hear love you from a stripper.But what will I do?I was already fell in love with you!

'YOU ARE THE BEST HUSBAND TAEHYUNG'

                                            Y/N

The letter gone from my hand without my permission like she left....

Taehyung: D...Don't Go......

I kneeled down when the guilty built all over me......

Please don't leave y/n.......I am sorry

Y/n:Yeah don't cry....you know that I can't leave you....

Taehyung:Y/n...I know you will never leave me...you don't know how much you make me worried....

I wiped my tears and turned towards the direction where she was....but I doesn't see her anywhere.....

Taehyung:YAH Y/N....WHERE ARE YOU?

Continued..........

Please forgive the mistakes guys.I have Fever so I can't concentrate that much in writing......stay safe❤️❤️