I

༆ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣  𝕆𝕟𝕖༆

༆ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣  𝕆𝕟𝕖༆

"Dystopia!!!" My moms call from the other side of my room door.

"Coming!" I yelled as I hopped on one foot to put my other shoe on.

As I opened my door I saw my moms standing there with their arms crossed.

"Come on you missed the bus already we'll take you to school."

They dragged me out of the house into the car saying they'll buy my food from McDonald's or something .

I said goodbye to my parents and made my way into the main building. It was pretty run down considering the fact that it was a public school.

But I always wondered what a private or boarding school looked like and what it felt like to be a student at.

Brushing those thoughts aside I looked up to see my friends Wyatt and Deejay.

"Dystopia!! What's up girl!"

"Oh nothing really just wishing I could be anywhere but here today."

"That can be arranged." Wyatt mentioned with a devilish smirk.

-Time Skip-
We pull up at the edge of the park, I hopped out of the passenger seat making my way to the swings.
Wyatt and Deejay were by the Jungle Gym trying to pick up girls but just like always ended up getting purses and water lunged at them.

Once it was time to head home I did so. I lived pretty close to the park so I decided to walk.

"Hey where you going grily?" I hear Wyatt yelled from not to far of a distance.

"Home." I responded bluntly, for some odd reason a wave of irritation drowned me.

"Wait! It's Friday and you promised we'd go cliff diving into the ocean." Deejay whined

"Okay fine. But if I die I'm haunting the both of you." I respond walking back in the direction of the park."

Once we were in the car Deejay took off towards the direction of the cliff that had been named make out point.

When he parked, both me and Wyatt jumped out walking closer to the edge.

"Last one in is a cock sucker!" Deejay yells jumping off into the water below.

"See you down there girly." Wyatt winked jumping off next.

I stood there in my full clothes, mo way in hell was I getting undressed for this. I backed up slowly before taking in a deep breath before running full force then finally jumping off into the black ocean.

My whole mind went blank as I tried to struggle to make my way up to the surface for air. But I couldn't make it. I kept struggling before everything went black and silent.