XV

༆ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟༆

༆ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟༆

Dystopia sat uncomfortably at her desk with Yeri and Chaeryeong. She still faced complications even five days after her little incident Yoongi.

Fuck she thought, she felt so powerless and practically let him have his way. The others teased her about for days even whispering the naughty things they'd do to her as well.

But she tried her best to ignore it, her main focus was going home, she could not stay here any longer.

"Hey Dystopia, I was wondering where you were yesterday during lunch me and Yeri we're waiting for you but we couldn't find ya." Chaeryeong

"Oh uhh I was in the bathroom...." She paused do hybrid females even get periods? "... uhh my monthly cycle is on don't know if y'all have that these days."

"We do." Yeri muttered nonchalantly

Chaeryeong giggled, she thought Dystopia was adorable. Her lack of knowledge on their time makes her the perfect candidate.

The bell sounded which made Dystopia flinch, she will never get used to the horrid bell. Standing up she bid the others bye, since her human hybrids didn't want her around the two.

Wait her human hybrids? Why did she think that? Sigh she didn't know her emotions have been bat shit crazy since her debacle with Min Yoongi.

Walking to their usual spot up on the roof, Dystopia climbs on top of the rod facing the edge of the roof. She breathed in deeply for exhaling, it was so peaceful.

Randomly thoughts of her favorite movie interrupted her train of thought. She wanted to watch Coraline, and  Monster High. She missed that franchise as well as Bratz.

She gasped at the feeling of arms around her waist, one hand gently grabbed one of her rolls before a voice was heard by her ear. "You weren't thinking of jumping were you beautiful?"

It was Namjoon, his voice deep and husky, almost as if wanting her to submit. But she wasn't going to not by a long shot. Yoongi humiliated her and she liked it, she didn't want to experience that again.

"Let fucking go, your dragon eyed giant, and no I wasn't gonna jump wanting to see my moms again is the only thing keeping me going."

Her voiced cracked at the mention of her moms. Sighing Namjoon sighed and kissed her neck gently before helping her down. They sat around as Jin handed out the lunches he made for the eight of them.

"Any luck Dystopia? With time travel I mean." Seokjin asked handing her the last lunch box.

"I wasn't going to tell you all until I was completely sure but I was spanked into telling you the truth so..." she paused as she heard snickering from the younger three. "...so I found a book, a personal journal on someone who came from the year 2018, she woke up here after falling asleep in her time."

"Is that all?" Hoseok

"No, I haven't been able to read on because whenever I sit at my desk my ass hurts!"

The maknae's and Hoseok burst into tears of laughter, Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi smirked at the mention of it again.

"Damn you're still salty about it?" Yoongi

"You best believe it you little piece of shit, I hate you for doing it so hard."

"Don't act like you didn't like it."

"You know what Yoongi? Fuck you! Fuck all seven of you!"

"That can most definitely be arranged." Hoseok

He wasn't laughing anymore, his face serious as can be. His eyes hooded a bit gleaming with a mixture of orange and blue.

"We'd all gladly take you right here and now. So that the whole school know you're ours." Hoseok

Dystopia's face flushed, even though it wasn't a pink tent like those with a lighter complexion she was definitely blushing.

"Just shut up and eat losers."

Dystopia was angry at how they made her feel with little to no trouble.

"Hyung was serious princess, all we need is your consent." Jimin

He whispered in her ear slowly tracing his fingers up her shoulder to her neck groping it gently.

"Perverts!"

Scarfing down the rest of her lunch she stood up and walked back to the edge of the roof. The seven stood behind her smiling like lovesick puppies.

"What if I can't make it home? What if I can't master time traveling?" She asked out loud not expecting anyone to answer.

"Well you get to stay here with us?" Taehyung

She turns her head to face the seven human hybrids, a smile crept on her face as she began to laugh.

"Maybe that wouldn't be so bad."

𝕂𝕚𝕣𝕒'𝕤 𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 💭
Just a short little chapter :) thank you all for showing love to my book! We got 200 votes! And I'm really really thankful and happy. 💜