XVI

༆ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟༆

༆ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟༆

"When somebody loved me, everything was beautiful. Every hour spent together lives within my heart. And when she sad, I was there to dry her tears. And when she was happy so was I... when she loved me."

Dystopia sat in a field not far from the dorm and looked up into the star filled sky. As she singed to her favorite song she realized how much she missed her family. But there's nothing she could do until she has mastered time travel. She glanced down at the journal she still hadn't read.

She wondered why it's taking her so long to just read it. But inside she felt discouraged, what if it was a  dead end? She had already been trapped here for approximately two months or longer. She lost count, she just wanted to go home. But she didn't have the guts to read the journal yet. Conflicted and stressed she continued singing. "Through the summer and the fall, we had each other that was all. Just she and i together like it was meant to be. And when she was lonely, I was there to comfort her. And I knew that she loved me." Her voice began cracking but she didn't want ti stop, she singed this song whenever she felt the way she did now. And it always made her feel better.

"So the years went by, I stayed the same. But she began to drift away, I was left alone, still I waited for the day when she'd say, "I will always love you." Lonely and forgotten. Never thought she'd look my way, and she smiled and held just like she used to do. Like she loved me, when she loved me. When somebody loved me, everything was beautiful every hour spent together lives within my heart. When she loved me..." singing this song always had helped her, through her awkward teenage years, through her first love and heartbreak. Through the loss of her grandmother, the one who always used to sing this song whenever she felt discouraged.

She placed her head in her knees, she always tried to live life the best way she could. Never asked anyone for any help. She tried her best to not be a burden but, here she was piggy backing off of hybrids just to get by. She began to cry and held herself close, she was all she had, she was all she ever had. But now it felt more truer than ever.

The human hybrids heard her cried through their dorm, panicked they started running towards where she was but immediately stopped when they heard her singing once more. Although this time it was more clearer.  "When somebody loved me, everything was beautiful. Every hour spent together lives within my heart. And when she was sad, I was there to dry her tears. And when she was happy so was I. When she. Loved. Me.." more quiet sobs left her as she sung those lines again. "Through the summer and the fall we had each other that was all." Her crackly voice came out more as she broke down even more.

Jungkook was the first to move. He walked slowly towards her and sat down next to her. She didn't even flinch for she knew who it was just by his sent alone. He pulled her into his chest giving her permission to finally let it out. Years of pain released with a cries. She knew that holding it all in would eventually backfire.