XII

༆ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖༆

༆ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖༆

Dystopia found herself with Jimin and the others on the rooftop during their lunch hour. She didn't understand why she couldn't be with her newly found friends instead.

"So, is one of you gonna tell me why the hell I can't hang out with those two? They seem legit enough for me to trust them." Dystopia

Although it might not seem like it, Dystopia was very acute. Call it whatever you want but she herself thought of it such as a sixth sense.

"Just stay from around her. That's all you need to know." Yoongi

With the click of her tongue she flipped Yoongi off before responding.

"I feel it in my gut that she's legit, if you won't tell me exactly why then I will go figure it out myself." Dystopia

Mean mugging the seven human hybrids once more, she turned away and started walking back to the door that leads to the stairwell.

"Noona wait-"

"Shut up! If you won't tell me then why should
I trust you huh?"

Was she overreacting? Perhaps, but could you blame her? She's in this foreign time period with her only mission is to get home as fast as she can. If this stupid school isn't gonna help her she's gonna have to help herself.

Just like back at home...

So she didn't show up for the rest of her classes and spent the rest of her day locked away in her room or so they thought.

"Beautiful.. we're sorry we-" Namjoon paused realizing that he could no longer sniff out her prominent scent.

"Guys she's don't here..." Namjoon

"What the fuck do you mean she's not here?!" Yoongi

"We have to find her now! It's not safe in our time period." Jin

The seven human hybrids began spiraling, where did she go? She really shouldn't wonder around without one of the seven by her side.

But all in all Dystopia was fine, when she finds herself mad she usually ends up in a forest or a place with a lot a nature.

Once she was fully calm, she made her way back to the dorm only to find the human hybrids flipping out over something.

"What the hell is going on here?" Dystopia

As she stood in the doorway looking at them with a judgmental stare. She couldn't help but break out into a fit of laughter at their distraught demeanor.

In the blink of an eye she held up high being swayed around in a circle, it was so fast she couldn't see who it was but knew immediately after hearing his voice.

"Noona don't you ever leave like that again you had us panicking." Jungkook

As he said those words he buries his face into her stomach region. Flustered Dystopia pushed Jungkook as hard as she could but to no avail he was much stronger than she.

Damn these human hybrids.

"Let me go I'm still angry with you all!" She yelled trying once more to push him off of her.

"You're mad? Psh." Yoongi scoffed before continuing "how about how we feel?! You left without telling us anything! Don't you know how dangerous it is for you out there?!"

Offended that he would try to play the victim card along with his brothers, Dystopia raised her voice as well, "you're a bunch of hypocrites!! You get mad that I didn't tell you but that's what you guys have been doing the entire time that I've been here! That's disgusting, how you try to play the victim card when I'm the one who's stuck here! Not you me!! I don't even wanna be here!!!" Dystopia yelled before finally getting out of the grasp of Jungkook who just loosened his grip.

"Do not talk to anymore unless you can admit what you just did was wrong.." she whispers slamming her bed room door.

꧁ ____🝮____꧂

"Fuck..." Hoseok sighed as he and his brothers found themselves lounged up in the living room.

It had been three days since they have seen Dystopia but they're  almost certain she comes out when they go to school.

"What are we going to do?" Jin

The others glanced over to his frenzied state, they hated having this fight with their mate and it looks like she's in it to win it.

"Let's just go fucking apologize I miss cuddling with her." Yoongi

Namjoon looked over at Yoongi while tapping his chin before lifting up his finger. "That's it! Yoongi you have to do it! Since you're the one who said it."

"What?! No fair you all were thinking it too!" Yoongi huffed

"Yeah but we didn't actually say it now go." Jin

Scoffing once more Yoongi made his way to Dystopia's room door. He suddenly felt anxious as his hand reached higher and higher to knock.

Mustering the confidence he did a brief knock hoping to hear her ethereal voice once more only to be shut down with no response. Not even no bits of movement could be heard even with his super hearing.

Was Dystopia being petty and childish? Perhaps, but she doesn't like the fact that the human hybrids hide things as simple as info on a potential friend.

She got up and stood by the door knowing for some odd reason who was behind it.

She opened it knowing it would only be in vain, she knew that if they were gonna be roommates for the time being now was the time to not hide anything from each other anymore.

𝕂𝕚𝕣𝕒,𝕤 𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 💭,𝕤:( )

Hello all thank you for 700+ reads it gives me the inspiration I need to continue my journey as a writer.

I hope you will continue to read Red Sun and any other future projects that I'll be starting. Looking forward to seeing you all again soon!

Stay healthy and eat and rest well!💜