X

༆ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕖𝕟༆

༆ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕖𝕟༆

"Bear! Can you come here for a second?!" Taehyung called from across their dorm.

Responding to her nickname, Dystopia strolls out of her room, across the living room to the sofa the human hybrid was sprawled out on.

"Yes sir?" Dystopia replied yawning.

Clearly she has been woken up by his call but she didn't mind. She plopped down next to him yawning once more.

"Can we cuddle?" He asked batting his eyelashes

Dystopia looked into his big dark brown eyes in disbelief, she had only been laying in the same bed with them just so her scent could be covered up, nothing more nothing less.

"No it's my turn tonight! I don't want your stinky scent all over Princess." Jimin

He had popped out of nowhere per usual, protectively holding the damsel by her waist. She sighed and glared at Jimin to let her go which he didn't.

He starred back with the same intensity maybe even more, but that didn't stop her from backing down.

"The tension is so thick you could cut it with a knife." Yoongi

He and Seokjin had just came back from their classes while Namjoon had to stay back a little bit longer. With him being the leader he had to do more training.

"Where's hyung?" Jungkook asked curiosity tilting his head.

"Still in study hall." Yoongi

Plopping on the couch and kicking Taehyung off, Yoongi got comfortable patting his lap as a signal for something.

"Come kitten, I wanna cuddle." Yoongi

"Hey no I already asked!" Taehyung

"What? No it's my turn tonight!!!" Jimin

"B-but I wanna hold noona... I didn't get my turn yet." Jungkook

"Guys please stop arguing we wi-"

Before Seokjin could finish Dystopia spoke up.

"I'm not some object for you seven to just use for whenever you get bored or need a plaything, I have thoughts, feelings, emotions. I still want to find a way back to my time even if it is miserable." Dystopia