XIV

༆ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 ༆

Looking at the journal sitting on her desk she thought if she should really read this. What if she gets caught? She didn't want to be locked up forever in an unfamiliar place and time. She slowly reached out to open the book, slowly turning the first page.

Hello, I don't know who will read this but my name is Seo Sujin, how I came to this time? I cannot tell you for I don't know exactly how. I am from the year 2018, I was sleeping in bed in my time when I woke up on the ground in this place. A nice girl named Jeon Soyeon helped me and took me in from the streets.

But there was something off about her, her freakishly strong strength and speed not to mention her good looks. It almost seemed inhuman, after doing further research I've come to the conclusion that she was in fact-

A sound was heard outside of her door causing her to jump a bit. It was knocking someone was knocking at her room door.

"Dystopia? Are you okay? You haven't come out for a couple of hours now." Hoseok

She quickly hid the book under her pillow before answering.

"Yes I'm fine just on my phone."

"Well come on out it's time for dinner."

Standing up from her desk she made her way towards the door where she then followed Hoseok to the dining table. She sat in between Namjoon and Jungkook as Hoseok sat right across from her.

"What were you doing in there Dystopia?" Namjoon

Halting her actions she looked to her side at Namjoon then at the others around the table. Their stares just as intense as the night she was found. But she wouldn't crack so easily, she needed to get home before she became more attached to them.

"As I told Hoseok, I was on my phone."

She tried to sound as nonchalant as possible, she needs to read the book more before telling them just in case it was a dead end.

Namjoon arched his eyebrow before sighing then nodding. However Yoongi didn't buy it, he knew she was hiding something. And he intended to find out what it was.

"You're lying kitten..." Yoongi

Dystopia glanced across the table in utter disbelief towards the hybrid who called her out. Silence peaked as the two stared each other down.