V

༆ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖༆

༆ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖༆

"I... ability?! I honestly do not know, one minute I was jumping off a cliff the next I'm here!!" Dystopia

The guys looked between each other then back at me with a worried look.

"Why did you jump off a cliff?" V

"Well umm.. you see...." she paused trying to figure out the right words for her sentence

"I kind of promised a friend that I'd jump off a cliff into the ocean below, but I didn't think I'd actually have to do it!!" Dystopia

"But in all honesty," she sighed looking down "I'm glad I did, my life was boring there and I really felt like I was being caged. The whole atmosphere was suffocating."

"Well... you're welcome here." Jin says getting up opening his arms slightly.

She returned his hug smiling slightly. "Thank you.." she says holding on a little bit tighter.

-
The boys stared at her in awe, she was so beautiful, so fragile, so perfect. Even though  they had only known her for a day and a half they were beginning to feel something towards her.

Maybe it was their demon instincts kicking in mixed with their human emotions, they felt the urge to protect her and claim her as their's.

Guess you could call it love, but it ran a little bit deeper than that. Like it was fate for her to fall through that portal like she did.

Seokjin ran his fingers through her hair growling lowly as he took in her scent. The other boys were jealous but they let him have his moment.

After awhile she let go causing him to whimper at the loss of contact.

"Uhh I should go take a shower." She says turning on her hills only to be stopped by the deep husky voice of none other than Namjoon.

"Before you go, there's one more thing we have to tell you beautiful...." Namjoon smirks "you're going to have to give us something in return for housing you.