𝘹. 𝘫𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘺𝘯'𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘦

( original chapter! somewhat short, but this is going to be a big part of the story! )

"I can't believe I missed out on meeting Christina Ross." Jordyn sighed as she laid on her stomach, her head facing the floor of the bed.

"Well, you did kind of get stuck on a ski lift, so." Emma pointed out.

"NO dip, Sherlock Ross." Jordyn mumbled as her head lifted up.
     "But she's been my idol since I was like 6. How she rose up when she had nothing, and then BOOM," Jordyn made an explosion motion with her hands as Emma flinched back. "Years later, she is one of the biggest fashion designers in the business."

"I didn't know you were interested in that kind of stuff. Especially since you usually wear, well, not that fashionable clothes." Emma admitted. Jordyn stood up and she looked under her bed.

"Well, I only have a few nice outfits, the others were passed down from Xander to me, but this outfit I found.." As Jordyn grabbed a book from under the bed, she turned her head back to the blonde girl. "From your closet."

"What?"

"What?" As she sat next to Emma, she passed her the notebook.
     "Not everyone knows I'm into designing, I just like to doodle possible outfits in my free time." Emma opened the book to multiple sketches of models wearing beautiful clothing.

"Jordyn, these are amazing. You could have a career out of this."

"Meh, they're nothing." Jordyn grabbed the book back and pulled out a small folded up paper. "But I do have a plan I started when I was still in foster care." As she unfolded the paper, it begin to get larger, and larger, until a large poster board titled in multiple crayon colors "Jordyn's Plan To Fashion Fame" was visible. As Emma gaped at how the poster was so small before, Jordyn cleared her throat as she held a baton, and whacked it against "Step One" on the board.

"Step one, marry rich." She pointed to a photo of Chris Hemsworth. She giggled as she twirled a small strand of her hair. "That was before I met Griff." As she coughed, she gave a serious look. "But if Chris Hemsworth comes into the photos, then Step one is still in launch." Emma flinched back once again as the Miller girl again whacked the poster under the words Step Two.

"Step Two, I'm not going to use all my husband's money, I'm going to earn some of my money, which is why getting a job is key." Jordyn explained. "Starbucks is an ideal solution if you need money to build clothes supplies." She for the third time, hit the board.

"Step Three, New York, where you're from."

"Yes, Jordyn, I'm well aware I'm from New York." Emma said, slightly quiet because the girl in front of her WAS holding a baton.