𝘐𝘐. 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴

 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴

"Everyone knows Superman's the best superhero ever." Jordyn said. Her and Griff had ended up in an arguement about the best superhero.

"Yeah, but Batman is the coolest." Griif defended.

"Batman has technology, Superman has superpowers, take your pick." The two had become closer ever since the trial. Both did have a lot in common, apparently not the same favorite superhero. The two stopped their argue as they enter the mess hall for lunch, they grabbed their trays and walked towards Jorge, who was serving food.

"Cool beanie, Griff." Jorge complimented.

"Thanks. I got it from my bunk mate in juvie." Griff told him.

"That's nice that he gave it to you." Jorge said.

"Sure. 'Gave.'" Griff scoffed as he and Jordyn went to go sit at the tables.

"So, back to our disagreement." Griff said. Jordyn groan.

"Can't you just admit already that Superman is the superior superhero?" Jordyn asked.

"Thumb war. If I win, Batman's the best. If you win, Superman is."

"Fine." Jordyn said. "You going down Jones."

"Bring it Miller." Griff responded back as the two started each other down.

"One, two, three, four, I declare a thumb war." The two started. Jordyn push Griff's thumb down.

"Ha. I win." Jordyn said in triumph. "Superman's the best, Superman's the best." She taunts, poking Griff's shoulder.

"Ok, fine, you win this time." Griff laughed.

"Let's change the subject." Jordyn suggested.

"Ok." Griff agreed. "You going to the dance?" He asked.

"Nope, dances aren't really my thing."

"Why not?" Griff asked.

"Number one, I'd have to wear a dress. Number two... nope that's all the reason I need." Jordyn said. Griff's face lit up as he had an idea, holding out his hand to the girl. "Griff, you're too old for me to be holding your hand." She joked. Griff rolled his eyes.

"Another thumb war. If I win, you have to go to the dance and wear a dress."

"And if I win..." Jordyn thought for a second. "I want your beanie." She smirked.

"Deal." Girff and her shook hands and started the thumb war. In the middle of it, Griff gasped.

"Is Xander cheating on Emma?" He said, looking behind Jordyn.