𝘐. 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘧 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦

 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘧 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦

Jordyn struggled as she carried her and her foster brother's suitcases and additional bags. Xander had already ran off to search for his girlfriend Emma, leaving Jordyn to carried the bags to camp.

It wasn't Jordyn's first time at Camp Kikiwaka, she had been there last summer as a Woodchuck, but due to budget issues, Gladys had moved Jordyn to the Grizzly cabin with her brother and their friends Ravi and Jorge, but she was still excited that she'd be able to spend the summer with her friends and foster brother once again. Jordyn, after approaching the sign indicating the camp's name, saw her brother sneak up behind the beautiful blonde girl, who was Emma, also who Xander wouldn't shut up about. Jordyn smirked as Emma sprayed pepper spray in her brother's face as an act of self defense.

"Ow ow ow, it burns." Xander whined, rubbing his eyes as Emma gasped.

"You're lucky she didn't bring her Taser." Zuri, Emma's younger sister sassily remarked.

"Xander, I am so sorry." Emma apologized.

"Never sneak up on a city gal, or a cow during matin' season. They're jumpy." Lou, the Woodchuck counselor stated. Jordyn finally approached the group struggling with the bags.

"Thanks for the help Xander." Jordyn sarcastically said, rolling her eyes. Xander grabbed his bags as Jordyn let out a sigh of relief. "Thank god, I can breath." Jordyn finally placed her bags down to hug her friends.

"God, I missed you guys." Jordyn happily sighed.

"We missed you too, Jordyn." Zuri said.

"Finally the Woodchucks are back together again." Jordyn sadly sighed.

"About that..." Jordyn explained to the girl about her move to the Grizzlies. "I wish I was still with you guys." She stated.

"Don't worry." Lou soothed. "Once you're a Woodchuck, you're a woodchuck for life." Jordyn smiled, hugging the girls who she had missed dearly.

______________________________________

"Time to unpack!" Jorge stated, throwing his clothes everywhere. Jordyn playfully rolled her eyes as she unpacked as well, unlike Jorge, she folded hers.

"Jorge, even Mrs. Kipling has folded her clothes." Ravi said as Mrs. Kipling growled.

"Neat freak"

"Hey, guys. Oh, we're getting a new Grizzly. His name is Griff, and the state has sent him here as part of their nature rehabilitation program." Xander casually stated. Jordyn raised her eyebrows.

"Um, I feel like I need to remind you, that I'm here too. Wouldn't it be cramped?" Jordyn asked her brother.

"We'll work it out." He assured her. Jordyn nodded as she unpacked.