𝘝𝘐𝘐𝘐. 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘥𝘰

"Got any threes?" Ravi asked the Grizzlies

"Got any threes?" Ravi asked the Grizzlies. Sitting on Ravi's bed, him, Jordyn, Griff, and Jorge held their cards close to them. Jordyn glanced to her cards, as did Griff.

"Nope."

"Sorry."

"Bingo!" Ravi, Jordyn, and Griff turned to Jorge, eyebrows raised.

"Jorge, we're playing Go Fish." Jordyn explained slowly. "With cards."

"Whatever, we'll play your game, I guess." Jorge sighed. Jordyn scoffed towards Griff.

"What-" Her face contorted into a questionable look. He placed a hand on her shoulder.

"You've been here longer than me, yet you still haven't accepted it." Jordyn pushed Griff's shoulder and rolled her eyes.

"I suggest we play a different game." Ravi said.

"One that Jorge can keep up with." Griff added as Jordyn nodded in agreement. As Ravi collected the cards and shuffled them, a dripping wet Xander enter the cabin, soaking the floor. A disgusted look fell upon Jordyn's face.

"Please tell that is not sweat." Jordyn said, leaning closer to Griff.

"It's lake water, maybe it wasn't the smartest thing to throw the football on the dock." Xander explained, thinking about his past poor choices. "But we can throw it in the courtyard, Jordyn, Griff, you in?"

"Sorry, actually, I have to go help Lou. I told we'd sort through her animal mail." Jordyn admitted, as she turned her head to the side. "For farm animals with no fingers, they have some really nice penmanship." She continued.

"Yeah and I have to help Glady sort through her mail." Griff said. "Why I need to help her when she doesn't get any, I have know no idea."

"Maybe we can later?" Jordyn asked.

"Sure! If I didn't know better, I'd think you two were going on a date." Xander chuckled as Jordyn and Griff followed suit.

"Don't be ridiculous!" Griff laughed.

"Xander, trust me, Griff and I would never go on a date." Jordyn assured.

______________________________________

*flip flip, flippity flip flip*

"My brother is so stupid." Jordyn giggled as Griff quickly pecked her lips.

_______________________________________

*♪THEME SONG TIME, SING IT WITH ME♪*

_______________________________________

"I really like your dress Jor." Griff complimented. He looked at Jordyn who was stuffing her face with strawberries as they sat on the dock. She laughed as she covered her mouth.