𝘐𝘐𝘐. 𝘻𝘶𝘳𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘣

"All righty, Grizzlies, I know it is a bit blustery today, but collect as many leaves as you can

"All righty, Grizzlies, I know it is a bit blustery today, but collect as many leaves as you can. And back at camp, we will make leaf etchings." Ravi explained to the Grizzlies, who currently was just Jordyn, Griff, Ravi, and Jorge.

"And, uh, how do we know which ones are poisonous?" Griff asked him. Ravi thought for a second.

"Okay, leaf etchings are canceled." He stated, rubbing his hands on his shirt. "Uh, let us just enjoy a walk through nature instead."

"Hey, guys, what's that?" Jorge asked as they turned around to a wooden box with a door.

"Your guess is as good as mine, but my guess is It is a hand-hewn, cedar-lined sauna from the Swedish province of Vasterbotten." Ravi said, placing his arm on the railing.

"Dude, how could you possibly know that?" Jordyn asked with a confused gaze.

"Because I happen to be the most intelligent CIT at camp." Ravi said in pride.

"Plus, there's a sign." Jorge pointed out.

"'Plus, there's a sign.'" Ravi intimated. The adventurous four enter the small wooden sauna, inside was a cardboard cutout of Mr. Ross. "Oh, dear gods."

"Ravi, isn't that your dad, but flatter?" Griff asked.

"Yes. It seems we have stumbled upon Gladys's private sauna, and she has made Mr. Daddy her steamy boy-toy." Ravi said in regret. Jordyn placed her hands on the cutout's shoulders.

"Oh, what he must have seen." She comforted.

"Wow. I've never been in a sauna before. Unless you count the time that steam pipe burst while I was in The Hole." Griff confessed, Jordyn giving him a weirded out look.

"They have solitary confinement in juvenile detention?" Ravi asked.

"No. The Hole is a donut place where I used to shoplift." Griff said.

"Guys, let's get out of here. I can't stand small spaces. They make me anxious." Jordyn said, backing up slowly towards the door.

"You're claustrophobic?" Ravi asked.

"No." She defended. "I have a fear of small spaces." She said.

"That's what claustroph- nevermind." Ravi said.

"Jordyn's right, let's get out of here. I can't stand confined spaces either. Probably because I once spent a whole night in a coffin." Jorge said.

"I do not want to know why you were in a coffin-" Ravi told him.

"It was a game of hide-and-seek gone wrong at a funeral." Jorge continued anyways. Jordyn and Griff gave the boy a look.

"Do games of hide-and-seek ever go right at a funeral?" Jordyn asked.