𝘝. 𝘭𝘶𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘸

𝘝. 𝘭𝘶𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘸

 𝘭𝘶𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘸

"Now remember, campers, both occupants of the vessel must row as one." Ravi explains. Safety week was here and let's just say that Emma and Ravi were taking it a little too serious.

"Or you won't end up going anywhere." Emma added.

"Oh, I don't think that will be a problem considering we aren't even the water." Jordyn remarked as they were in the courtyard.

"And the only chance of drowning is if that sprinker head goes off." Zuri said.

"Yeah, where's the danger? If we capsize here, the worst thing that can happen would be grass stains." Griff continued.

"Grass stains on the wrong garment can be tragic." Emma defended.

"Now, please pay attention. After all, it is safety week." Ravi said.

"Right. Do you think I'd be wearing this life preserver if I didn't have to? No one looks good in orange."

"Except you." Ravi complimented.

"Aw, thanks. I was fishing."

"It is Emma's and my responsibility to make sure you all get back home in ship shape. Get it? I used a boat reference while in a boat." Ravi said.

"Please stop." Jordyn sighed.

"Now, imagine you are out on the lake, and a storm suddenly strikes." Ravi narrates. "Whoosh! Blam! Emma, a little help?"

"Fine." Emma groaned. "Whoosh!" She said as the wind picked up. "Wow, I'm really good at this!" As a rope was lowered down, down came the infamous Luke Ross.

"Hey, guys!" Luke greeted.

"Hey, Luke." Emma, Ravi, and Zuri greeted.

"You know the lake is over there, right?" Luke asked.
_______________________________________

"It's so good to see you, Luke." Emma said.

"It's great seeing you guys, too. I got a week off from summer school, so Mom and Dad said I could come to Camp Kikiwaka." Luke explained.

"It was nice of them to let you take the helicopter." Zuri said.

"Yeah "Let me." Luke said as Ravi, Jordyn, and Griff approached him.

"Luke, I would like you to meet one of my campers, Griff and Jordyn." Ravi introduced.

"Hey, man, that was so cool, dropping in on that ladder." Griff praised.

"Yeah, truly, it was pretty awesome." Jordyn added.

"Thanks. I once tried doing that from our private jet. I'm still picking bugs and part of a bird out of my teeth." Luke explained.