𝘐𝘟. 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘪 ?

𝘐𝘟. 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘪 ?

Sighing tiredly, Jordyn rested her head on her boyfriend's shoulder as the Grizzlies hiked through the forest

"Why do we have to hike all the way up a mountain to see a lake full of broken bottles?" Griff asked, placing his head onto Jordyn.

"Because Landfill Magazine called Glass Lake one of the five best non-medical waste sites in Maine." Xander answered as Jordyn raised an eyebrow.

"Ooh, look! A ski lift! Let's take that up the mountain!" Jorge said acknowledging the sign.

"Too bad it's closed for the summer." Jordyn shrugged.

"I can get it started." Griff started as he pulled out a screwdriver. "I have the key." He finished with a malicious grin. Jordyn reluctantly took the tool from his hands with wide eyes.

"There will be none of that." She stated and threw the screwdriver on the dirt as Griff pouted at his girlfriend.

"Jordyn's right, absolutely not. It's illegal. It's dangerous. And its terrifying." Xander ranted as Jordyn laughed at his hysteria.

"Who's scared of heights? That guy!" Jorge teased pointing at Xander, causing him, Joydyn and Griff to chuckle.

"I am not afraid of heights! I'm afraid of falling from them." He confessed with a scared look just thinking about it.

"Oh... So instead of suffering from acrophobia, fear of heights, you suffer for FOF, fear of falling. Which is actually more common for women and small children." Jordyn giggled as Ravi listed, Xander giving a glare.

"Hey, what's it called when you have a fear of the next time Ravi speaks? Because I have that." Xander questioned.

"Technically, that would be more of a dread than a fear-"

"You know, you're lucky you know how to work that GPS thing-a-ma-jig." Xander cut him off.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about, Xander. I'm scared of small spaces, everyone's scared of something." Jordyn assured her brother.

"Jor's right, Xander, you don't have to ride to ski lift, bu can we just get a picture of the four of us sitting on it?" Griff asked innocently.

"I guess that wouldn't be too scary." Xander agreed. As they walked to the ski lift. Griff stayed behind and headed to the screwdriver quietly.

"Leave it Griff." An annoyed Jordyn called from a short distance as Griff listened and headed with everyone.

______________________________________

As the ski lift moved forward, Jordyn, Griff, Jorge, and Ravi laughed at the terrified Xander gripping the side of the lift.

"I can't believe I fell for that!"