5 Steps - Chapter 15 Part 1

( It's Going to be all in Imonii's point of view in this chapter. )

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Monday morning - ( First day of school )😩😒😒😒

- Imonii's Pov -💛❄️💙

Mmm! I mumbled sleepily.

I opened my eyes and pulled my left hand from under my pillow, and looked at my phone's lock screen searching for the time, almost blinding myself to death in the process.

6:45 am. 😒😒😒💤💤💤💤👋

I sat my phone back on the bed, and rose up. I kicked the covers off of my legs, and and I instantly regretted it because I forgot my fan was on. I stood up, cracked my back, then my neck and knuckles. I slipped on my house shoes, and began to walk out my room, but not before I turn that cold as$ fan off. I walked downstairs into the kitchen, then I made me 2 strawberry toasterstruddles, then I looked in then fridge and got some apple juice, after I ate I headed back upstairs. When I reached my room, I walked up to the dresser and picked out ( outfit in m/m ).

I then looked at the time 7:07 am. I walked into my bathroom and took a shower, brush my teeth, and I put my dreads up in a loose, yet neat ponytail. I wrapped my towel around my body, and walked out my bathroom. I went into my cabinet and got out my black bra, and some red underwear. Once I lotioned up, I put on my clothes. I sprayed my sweet pea body-mist from bath and bodyworks.

Then I walked downstairs to the garage, and got my Rose Royce car keys off of the key rack, and I got in my car. I opened the garage door, and backed out into the driveway.I looked into the passenger seat to make sure my backpack was still in here. I got my phone off of my lap and went to the app to lock and alarm the house.

I then went onto my playlist on Spotify, and hit shuffle and " Don't Forget About Me " by August Alsina came on and I turned it up, it was loud, but not blasting. I sung along with him. After that song went off a commercial came on. 😑.

I started to think about that song. I couldn't even imagine losing my big brother. My bad, I didn't even mention him, His name is immanuel. I actually got my name from his. My parents thought of having twins, 1 girl 1 boy, but they ended up just having a boy, so they wanted a girl which was me. But they wanted the names to still sorta match even if they got a girl later on after they had Immanuel. So his government name is, Immanuel Romello Allen, and my government name is, Imonii Zo'Relle Allen ( Author Note: Please don't hate me for the names. It was hard coming up with a matching guys name 😩😭 ) It's funny because Immanuel hates his first name, so that's why we call him Mello. He is 21. He still lives in Cali tho. He had a nice house there, and after we moved here, he decided he would stay down there.

Anyways, I guess I got so caught up thinking about Mello so much I must have for forgot to make a left turn down the street I just passed. Ugh, I did a U-turn and made that turn. Oh, I forgot to tell yall where I was headed. Well right now i'm headed to my new school "Towers High", still a crazy name for a school if you ask me. E wrote me down the directions to get there, but his handwriting isn't the neatest, but I guess it's readable.... barely. 😂

I finally got there at 8:02 am. Great timing so I won't have to be in front of a lot of new faces. I hopped out my car, and walked to the passsenger side to grab my bookbag. I closed my car door and walked off, but not before locking it with my phone. I walked up to the front doors of the school. Well.... let's go first day.

I walked into the school only to hear all types of noise. Like, who tf wakes up early and wants to hear all this dvmn noise. I push the loud noise aside, and walk down the entrance hallway making my way to the office or toward Quees & E. Which ever I see first. I keep walking down the hallway then I see this dude. 😑 He was hella ugly, 😩 and he licked his lips and winked then smiled. I gaged on the inside, then I guess his girlfriend smacked the shvt out of him, I turned around then I spotted Issa and Jacquees and they were around these 4 other dudes.