5 Steps : Chapter 13

Sikkkkkeeeee, yall thought this was a story update. Haha jk jk ,I'm just playing this is a chapter,just thought it would be funny to play with y'all's emotions. I had to hurry up and state that I'm just playing,before yall try to jump a nvgga.😩😂😂 Anyways back to the story.

Recap : Imonii and Jacquees made up, and now they are walking around in the park. Also, this chapter will be in mostly Imonii's point of view.
---------------------------------

Present :

~ Imonii Pov ~

"STOP QUE !!! "😂

This Nvgga was chasing me around the fountain in the center of the park, and all through the park trying to tickle me. (What he doesn't know is that I'm highly ticklish) So I'm trying to get away.

See, me , I was on the track team so I could run fast for a long period of time. But Que just won't stop. He doesn't even look like he's getting tired. Ugh!!! His ole Incredible Hulk a$$.

I looked back at him, and he was right on my heels. I decided to try and tease him,( not in that way either 😌, for any dirty minded readers ).

Me- "Que !" I yelled still running from him.

Que- "Yea !" He yelled back still running after me.

Me-" Why don't you stop, u look tired, ( he didn't), You know you can't catch me, I was on the track team since 5th grade."

Que- * laughing *" I'm not tired, I have been playing football for years now, and I'm used to running long periods at fast speeds. "

Me- * looking behind me *" Is that right?" 😏

Que- "Yes. It. Is"

Me- "Okay then, we could sit and talk about our past experiences. "😬

Que- "You're funny, but No"

Me- "Ugh why do you have to be so difficult ! "

Que- "Well because-( GCO )"

💥BOOM!!!💥✨✨✨✨🌟✨🌟🌟🌟🌳🌲🌳🌲🌳🌲🌳🌿🌿

~ Unknown Pov ~

This little slut is flirting with my man, laughing and shvt.
Haha that is why her tall giraffe looking a$$ ran into the tree.

~ Back to Imonii's Pov ~

Me- "Owww, "I whined

Que- * dying laughing * 😂😂😭😭😂😂" You should've never been to busy staring at this Fresh Young Boy". * helping her up *

Me- "Mann, no one was trying to look at you. And besides, they must have just put this tree here because it wasn't here a week ago." ( Smoney Dance )

Que- 😆

Me- "Don't judge Boo "😜😁

Que- "Whatever "😌 * picks Monii up by her waist and throw her in the fountain.*

Me- 😠😡😠😡😠" Rodriquez Jacquees Broadnax!.! I'm going to beat your ASS. Come here. "

Jacquees ran away from me. I'm mad cause he got my phone wet. 😑😑 And it's an IPHONE 6. 😕

All of a sudden Que hid, and I couldn't see where he was.

Me- " Que, JAC JACQUEES!!

I got no response. Then someone pulled me into them. I was finna go ham,but I seen it was Que. I punched him in the arm HARD.😏

Que- "OWWWW! "

Me- You got my phone wet bvtch. I held up a staticky iPhone. ⚡️📱⚡️

Que- Did I do that * Steve Erkel voice *

Me- Mhm

Que- I sowwiee , can I have a hug. * walking toward me *

Me- NOOOOUUUUUPPPPEEEEE 😂 * still backing up *

Que- Oh you got jokes.

Both Monii and Que moved and Monii fell backwards over a tree branch, and Que fell on her since he was moving then got abruptly stopped,but he lost his balance.

Me- Queee, get off of me, you're heavy. I said whining then laughing.
Que was looking into my eyes ( he is still on top of her ). He was... he was... he was leaning in.

~ Unknown Pov ~

Fvvvvccckkk Nooooooo, He can't kiss her. I walked out from the bush I was hiding behind. Brushed myself off, and I strutted over there toward them two.

~ Imonii's Pov ~

Que was leaning in to I guess kiss me, and I wasn't going to stop him, that was until someone interrupted him.

???- "Hey Que"

Some little thottie a$$ girl said. Now I hate using that word, but she had on a crop top that was wayyyy to tight like her boobs could pop out any minute,No Homo, and she had on a see through silk cropped jacket, some shorts that were supposed to be booty shorts, but she cut them up higher made them show almost half of the bottom of her butt, and some raggedy muddy J's . No shade, No shade ( nicki minaj voice)
Likeeeee , NO, my thottie senses were off the charts.

~ Jacquees Pov ~

Ugh, why is Erica's a$$ here.😒 ( A/N Erica is in the multimedia)

Me- "Erica,"I said through gritted teeth.

(Yes, this is the most famous heartbreaker, Erica, the same one I wrote that some for. The same one that slept with my homeboy for 9 months, and still sleeping with me. The same girl that smiled in my face everyday including those 9 months. I should have never cuffed her. Cuffing season wasn't that important that year. But, I learned from that experience, and I will never give my heart to another female.)

Erica- "Hey baby, I was trying to see if you wanted to come over later, my parents aren't going to be home, 😉 or we could hang out now and go get something to eat instead of you being here with this ho3. 😏"

I looked at Imonii 😳, and she was finna get up and leave. 😟

Me- "Erica, you know we not together, and besides your parents are never home." 😠😒

Erica- "Exactly, meaning I can pleasure you in a way, that I know that Bvtch a$$ ho3 * pointing to Imonii * can't. "

Imonii turned around sooo fast and.....

💥🙈💥🙈💥🙈💥🙈💥🙈💥🙈💥🙈💥🙈💥🙈💥🙈💥🙈💥🙈💥🙈💥🙈💥🙈

( Annnnnddddd Scene)

Authors Notes/ thoughts--

I'm mean for stopping it right there ain't I? - I know, I know

This chapter was written because I got comments asking nicely to write a chapter,so I did , even though I didn't reach my ideal vote count.😔But, Thanks for all the love yall showing this book. After the next chapter, I'm going to include the song 5 Steps as starter points. Yall will see.

That unknown Pov was Erica's btw.
How yall feel about Erica now?
How yall feel about Jac's confession of him & Erica's history?
What did Monii do?
~ Danielle 🌳

Anyways, Comment & Vote for this chapter. Please 😁

( 7 Votes and/or 7 Comments for next chapter. )