5 Steps : Chapter 11

Hey yall , Happy Halloween. It's been awhile since I updated cause of school work and other things,but today I'm feeling some type of way so I will give yall a Halloween Update ( ps this chapter has nothing to do with Halloween )
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------💜💜💜🎉🎃🎉💜💜💜
~ Imonii's Pov ~

Almost in a blink of an eye Jacquees was kissing me.

I started to kiss back, his lips were like chocolate in heaven. Wait ...what am I saying.
Once I realized what he did I pushed him away and...

SLAPPPPPPPP!

I slapped him so hard. He was looking madd,but did I care. Ahh Na ( his face in M/M)

Me - What DAFUQ was you thinking! 😡

Jacquees - I'm sor-(gco)

Me- Yea I bet you are sorry. What type of girl you think I am ? Huh. You've known me for what ... A couple of days maybe a week. I'm not just some girl you think you can kiss and get away with it. Who I look like to you? A hoe? Huh! What ! I can't here you. Matter a fact get out my house.

With that he walked out slamming my front door. I just stood in that same spot realizing
what just happened.

Was I wrong for slapping him?
Was I wrong for kissing back?
Is it wrong that I'm comparing him to Trevor?
Is it wrong I wanted it to last?
Ugh!!

I went to the kitchen to make me a smoothie. It always helps me calm down.
Once I was done with it I went and sat on the couch and started watching . " The Real " on BET. Adrienne was cracking me up. My phone started vibrating which scared me. I looked down and seen I had a text from Issa.

👑King_E = Issa

👑 - Ayee do you know why Que came in breathing all hard and stuff.?
Me - Because
👑 - Because what. What did you do to him.
Me - I slapped him
👑 - Why
Me - Because he kissed me and I'm not that type of girl
👑 - Well see the thing is that Jacquees falls fast
Me- Well he had better pick himself back up then
👑 - Haha 😂😂,but yeah I just called to see what was up
Me- Okay bye✌️
👑 - ✌️
📱📱

Well I have nothing to do so I'm finna go upstairs to my room and watch a movie called "The Wood ". Most people say it's a guy movie but I don't think it is.

-----------------------------------------45 minutes into the movie---------------------------------------

I was all up into the movie ,then I got a call from a private number. Okayyy,weird.
I said hello and the other person was just breathing deep and sobbing into the phone. Ummmm No ,where they do this at. .?.

🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃
Who do yall think that was that called?
5 Comments and/or Votes for Part 2 of chapter 11
~ Danielle 🍬🍭🍬