5 Steps : Chapter 16 ~ Part 2

//////\\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\\\\//////////\\\\\\\\\\////////\\\\\\\
        ❌⭕️ { Please Read The Bottom Also- Very Important } ⭕️❌
                                             Thanks.
        \\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\\\\//////////\\\\\\\\\\////////

~ Imonii's POV ~

Once I pulled up at my house, I stepped out the car not before grabbing my bookbag though. I walked up the hilled steps. Something felt off. I stopped walking, and just looked around.
I noticed that the downstairs den's light was on. Normally, I wouldn't even notice it because my dad goes down there sometimes. BUT HE ISN'T HERE!

Did I leave it on?.......

I don't even remember going down there. Okay Mon, don't scare yourself.

Count to 10. 1-2-3-4-5-yeah, this isn't working.

My breathing started getting faster. Someone had to be in my house. I'll just wait until Ques and E get here. But what if the people in there are dangerous, what if it's just one person. Ugh, and I don't know when the boys will get here either. I would call Ques, and let him know, but he doesn't answer the phone when he's driving...great.

Wait a minute.

Just then, I remembered that my dad always kept a metal bat on the side of the door frame by the umbrellas. I moved the plant vase and reached downwards for the bat. I picked up the bat, and hid it behind me. I went to unlock the door, but the door wasn't locked. Okay, now I'm a 100 percent sure, I locked this door before I left. This just made my nerves even more bad.
I opened the door, stopped and listened.
I heard laughing. It sounded like a girl laugh. Okay, now I'm really confused. I locked the door behind me, and I held the bat up in a batter motion ready to swing. I walked to the den's opening, and slightly looked inside only to look and see her......

I dropped the bat, making her look up, and she just smiled. I ran up to her, and gave her the biggest hug.

Me : " Maiya !!!!"
Maiya : " Hey girly !!!"
Me : " Girl , you almost got beat with a bat. "
Maiya : " Whatchu mean?"
Me : " 1. You left the front door unlocked. 2. I come home and see the den light on. 3. I didn't see a car. I was super scared. You could have been anybody.
Maiya : " Mybad Mon, I didn't mean to scare you, I just wanted to surprise you."
Me : " You did that alright. "

** Both Girls Laugh **

??? : *Muffled* " Knock, Knock Baeeee "
Maiya : " Bae ?" 😏
Me : 😅 " I think I know who that is. Imma go let them in. "
Maiya : WAITTT! Number 1—is it boys, number 2 —does Unc know, and number 3— are they fine?
Me : 😂 " Yes, yes, and Jacquees is, but that's mines, you might like Issa though.
Maiya : That's all I needed to hear, let me go change, I'll be down in 5 minutes. I can't look ratchet with a first impression.
Me : " Wow, shaking my head. "
Maiya : " Shut up, and go open the dang door. "
Me : " Alright, meanie. "

\\\\\\///////\\\\\\//////
I walked over to door, and looked through the peephole. Just as I thought, it was none other than Que and Issa.
Que : " Hey mama. "
Me : * Blushes * " Hey Issa, hello Jacquees. " ☺️
Que : " Oh so now I'm second. It's cool. "
E : * Laughing at the 2 * " Y'all some fools, but hey Monii. "
Que : " She's the one playing hard to get. "
Me : " Baby, this is hard to get. "
Que : *Smacks my butt* " Oh trust, I know. "
Me : * Punches Jacquees in his left arm * " Don't touch what's not yours. " 😌
Que : " Oh trust me, that is mines. " 😏
Issa : " Okayyyyyy, Ewwwww, I don't wanna hear all this nastiness. 😷
** Que started laughing **
Issa : " Monii, who is that?" * Slightly nods towards the stairs. *
I turned around, and saw that Maiya was jogging down the stairs. SMH, she changed her clothes and actually did her hair. Only her.
Me : " Issa and Jacquees meet Tyla, Tyla this is Issa and Jacquees. "
Jacquees gave her a slight hug. But Issa just starred at her in awe.