5 Steps : Chapter 16

~ Imonii's Pov ~

I opened my eyes only to quickly shut them back as the sun's brightness filled them.

I lifted my head to read my alarm clock, 9:45a.m. Okay, 5 more minutes.....WAIT WHAT!

I quickly sat up and look at the time again for clarification. It was indeed 9:46.

Ughhh!

I ripped the covers off of me, then hopped out onto the arctic cold floor.

Okay 7 minute shower, my hair was already washed, so I can just braid it up, then take it down before I get into class, so it will become crinkled.
About 12 minutes later I stepped out the bathroom.

Okay, so shower...check☑️, teeth & breath...check. ☑️
Now what to wear?

I don't have time to iron anything so how about:
• Fitted Hoodie ( Black & Gray )
• Skinny Ripped Tights ( Grayish )
• Beanie ( Black )
• Aero Flight Air Jordans ( Black, White & Gray )
! Simple !

I didn't have time nor did I want to put on makeup, I'll just wear some shades.

I picked up one of my many fabric bookbags, slipped my books, and other things into it. I grabbed my phone & phone charger off of my nightstand. I closed my room door, and raced downstairs, almost missing the last step but I jumped and caught myself.

I grabbed a bottled water and like 3 pouches of gummies. Bon Appétit.
I yanked my keys off of my key holder, set the alarm, closed the front door, and jogged to my car. I unlocked the car threw my backpack in the passenger seat and drove off to school once I backed out my driveway.

It took me about 8 minutes to pull up. I turned my car off, and looked over at the time, 10:24. Okay so I missed first period.

I grabbed my bookbag, stepped out of the car, then put it on and proceeded into the school. I was lowkey scared to go into the office because I'm sure being hella late on the 2nd day of school isn't a very good look.

I just pushed my shades onto the top of my head, and walked into the office towards the late clipboard. I wrote my name,signature, and the date. I then gave Mrs. Rosemare a slight smile, she just looked at me, then back at her computer. Well Then...

I just looked at my schedule just to refresh my memory on my classes. Okay, so history next. Whyyyyy Me.

I walked in the classroom, and everyone looked at me including Mr. Lair, the history teacher.

Mr. Lair - " Ms. Allen, is their a reason you're late? "
Me - " I, umm, woke up late. "
Mr. Lair - " Class doesn't wait for you, you know that right? "
Me - " Yes Sir. "
Mr. Lair - " Well we had placement tests today, therefore since you missed Science, I'm going to let her know that you will be heading over there to take it. My placement test is online, so when you get home or in Inertia you can do mines, I just need it before today's over with, alright Ms. Allen. "
Me - " Yes Sir. "

I exited out of History and made my way down that hall. Once I got to Science I opened the door, making everyone stop and look at me.

My eyes landing on something I really didn't want to see....

I seen that stank Erica girl sitting on Jacquees' lap. He looked like he knew he was wrong, and she just had this smirk on her face. Woo-Sah. You know what, me and Jacquees aren't even together, so why am I getting upset over this.

I walked over to the Science teacher and handed her my note from Mr. Lair.

She gave me test, and told me to take a seat wherever. Guess where the only open seat was. Yepp, right behind thing 1 and thing 2.