!VERY IMPORTANT! (Please Read)

Guys I know that I promised a new update today, but as I was writing it I realized that it wasn't of the quality I wanted it to be. I think I've lost my passion to continue writing this book. I have been working on this book for 2 years and some change. That's way too long. Plus I rarely updated anymore and that unfair to you guys. I'm not going to delete this book, it's just gonna be discontinued. I'm sorry guys, but it's hard to continue writing a book that I don't like anymore. I used to be crazy about Jacquees and don't get me wrong, I still am, but now its like I don't think of him as much as I used too. He just doesn't seem like the old goofy Quees anymore. ( Any yeah, I maybe the only one who thinks that, but I'm just saying how I feel. He's still transitioning into being on more Tours and being surrounded by more and more females. Im not trying to sound like a hater because I still love and rock with Jacquees heavily. But I miss the old times when FYB was just FYB without Birdman and Rich Gang. Back when his music was actually R&B. Back when Que & Issa were inseparable. You see, when I first started writing the book I thought it was perfect and now as time goes on, I almost hate it. I've been thinking about this for a while now to make sure it's what I wanna do, and it is. I'm not happy with my style of writing and/or ideas in this book anymore. But I do want to thank all of you guys for reading, commenting and voting on every chapter/update.

BUT all is not lost. 😊 I'm going to start a new book starring Odell Beckham Jr. Or Trey Songz (Lawd they fine selves)😍 and a celebrity girl.

Again I really appreciate y'all so much.💛💛 ~ Danielle