5 Steps - Chapter 13 Part 2

~ Imonii Pov ~

... Once she said something , I whipped around so fast. Ohhh she must not know who she talking too. But she got the right one today.

Me- "Ohhhh, I'm a hœ but... you the one wearing couchie cutters and a toddler's shirt. You the one that smells like grass and hot dog shvt, You the one that has nvggas in and out your house on regular basis like they getting paid. ( looking at her intensely )Oh yeah, I remember you, you used to go to middle school with me back in LA, you used to always get decked behind the bushes behind the gym, and people used to spread rumors about you so you moved here. You should be the last one to call someone out their name," I said with a calm voice because I'm not really a yeller. But don't get ishh twisted, i speaks my mind.

Jacquees's eyes widened and looked at Me with astonishment then at Erica with a discussed face.

Erica- "You don't know nothing bout meh Bvtch!!!"

Me- "Oh Okayyy,I said with a sarcastic tone. I might be a Bvtch, but know this I'm the baddest Bvtch you will ever see, aha. "

Erica then swung at me.

See I took boxing from my cousin Maiya, for a couple of years while I did track.
So I grabbed her arm with my left and gave her a quick right hook.

Erica ( busted lip)- Bvtch you hit like yo momma 😆💉💉

I just seen black then. ◾️◾️◾️ I start hitting her with right- left combos, then I bus-drivered her. That knocked her out. 💥🐦🐦🐦🐤🐤. I shook my hands, and flipped my hair over my shoulders and turned around and walked back to my car. I unlocked it,got in,started it up,and drove off,,, pvssed.

~ Jacquees Pov ~

😧 I just stood there because I'm not about to get hit, Moni got them hands. She walked off I guess she was going home.
I looked at Erica, and I seen a person I had much love for, just replaced by this other person.
I shook my head and walked off to my car. Now Moni is gonna be curious about what me and Erica had. But she shouldn't cause we not even together. Ugh, I'm soo stressed. I need to chill with my boys. Matter a fact,

Group Chat:
Me- Quee😎
Issa- KingE👑
Tevin- FYBoiiTev🙋🙊
Durante- DcRante💯
Chris- C_Trill💲
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
😎 - Aye yall wanna hang out downtown

🙋🙊- Sure ,I ain't got nothing to do

👑- Tev, WHEN do u have some to do

💯 & 💲- Yall nvggas stupid

🙋🙊- No I not 😂

💲- 21

😎- Yall nvggas have no chill

🙋🙊 ,💲, 👑 ,💯- NOOOOUUUUUPPPPEEEEE 😂

👑- Que Is Moni coming ?

💲- Of course we all got money,smh dumb aś$ Nvggas these days

👑 - Not money, Imonii .Chris sMdh

💯- Who is that ?

👑- Ques's Girl

😎- Noooo, we just friends

👑- Mhmm😑

🙋🙊- I wanna see her ,ask her to come.

😎- I'll try ,but she probably pvssed at me

👑- 😡 Jacquees What Did You Do to my best frien ( A/ N , I know how I spelled it )