• IV •

• Delaney •

I walked into the parking lot and saw Rabbit talk to some chick on his car. He saw me and and I sent him a friendly smile. He smiled slightly back.

I continued walking to my car and the lady he was talking to went back to her friend group.

I'm guessing his friend group came out and I saw Mo'Nique.

"Come here Del!!" She slurred pulling me by my arm to their circle.

"Yo, this my homegirl Delaney or Del for short." She introduced me. "Is it cool if she rides with us?" She asked and I panicked internally. How the fuck am I going to get my car tomorrow?

"Course." Future said to her and ran his finger across her jaw but quickly stopped to introduce his friends.

"I'm Future, this is Iz, Cheddar bob, Sol, and my boy B-Rabbit." Future said.

"Whaddup." I said.

The blonde chick Rabbit was talking to came back and asked; "Is it cool if some of my friends come with you..?"

He slowly nodded.

We all crammed into his beat down car. The blonde chick sat in the front with Rabbit, next to her was Wink and this girl he was messing with.

Next to me was The Three Stuges, Future and Mo'Nique.

"So why do they call you Rabbit?!" The blonde chick yelled.

"Because he's fast and he likes to fuck a lot!" Future yelled going back to interacting with Mo'Nique.

"Well.." Rabbit trailed with a slight smirk.

I let out a small laugh and glanced at the rear view mirror.  Those baby blue eyes were there looking at me..I looked away to focus on something else.

"Getcho hand off me!" Sol yelled to Iz.

"Man..!" Iz i said fed up.

"Ayo watch the road!" Wink yelled and Rabbit quickly pulled out the left hand lane back into the right. Everyone slide to the left as he did this.

"My bad y'all." Rabbit stated.

"Are you recording a demo?" The blonde chocked asked.

"Yeah-"

"He's doing a battle next week!" Future interrupted.

"He's the best!" Cheddar yelled.

"Shut up Cheddar!" Rabbit yelled.

"Really?" I muttered.

"When?" The blonde chick asked.

"Friday, be there!" Future trailed and started kissing Mo'Nique again.

—/

We arrived at Winks house and we went into the basment. I wasn't sure what to do so I busied myself with some old records Wink had lying around.

Somehow Mo'Nique went from messing with Future to Sol. I'm not sure how it happened. She was for real giving him a lap dance.

I overheard a conversation Future and Rabbit were having.

"You fucking with her?" Future

"She's leaving the D' dawg." Marshall said and drank some of his beer.

"What 'bout her." Future said and I was alarmed. I wasn't sure he was talking about me but I didn't look over there, as much as I wanted to.

"Not sure.." He replied quietly.

I sighed and shook my head, cheddar bob came up from behind me.

"Wanna dance?" He asked. I was take. back and turned to face him.

"No, I'm fine." I shakily said back to Cheddar.

"The fuck are they talking 'bout?" Future asked Iz and Sol.

"The house where that little girl got raped.." Cheddar replied.

"You besta believe that house wouldn't have been there if it had been on the other side of Eight Mile!" Iz responded.

"Jimmy that could've been Lily!" Cheddar said to Rabbit. Who's Lily?

I looked at Jimmy and he looked at Future.

Future titles his head to the side and drank some of his beer.

————

I'll stop Delaney and Rabbit stop eye fucking each other and actually communicate with one another😷