• XII •

• Delaney •

I parked my car in front of the trailer. I noticed that Jimmy's car was here.

I walked around to the passenger side and opened the door.

I smiled slightly, Lily was fast asleep.

I took the seatbelt off and picked her up. I closed the door with my foot and walked to the trailer.

The trailer door opened.

"Hey Del.." Jimmy said. He fixed his shirt. He moved out of the door way for me to come in.

"You going over to Futures..?" He asked.

"Mhm." I replied laying Lily down on the couch.

I heard a sigh of relief from him.

"What the fuck is she doing here?!" I turned around and saw his mom looking back and forth at Jimmy and I.

I sighed and walked outside not wanting to be apart of that. I sat on the hood of my car and kicked my feet up on the bumper.

The yelling lasted for a few minutes and I doubt that Lily was still asleep. Jimmy walked out of the trailer and walked over to me.

"Yo i'm sorry for that, I don't know what the fuck has gotten into her lately.." He trailed.

"We straight, I'm used to it." I responded. I could tell there was something he wanted to ask me..

"Wanna ride with me?" He blurted out..

I smiled.

"Sure." I replied. A small smile on his face formed.

"Aight let's go." He said.

I followed him to his car.

He started the car and the radio played Biggie Smalls.

"How was it today?" He asked.

I wasn't sure whether or not to tell him about the incident at the 7-11.

"Umm.. it was nice." I replied dully.

"You sure?"

"No.." I sighed.

He stayed quite.

"I went to go take Lily for some ice cream and she asked me if I was your girl." I asked and we both laughed.

"Shit.." He mumbled and finished laughing, my face flushed.

"Yeah and so, um.." I swallowed hard before saying this next part.

"I ran into that girl who I told you about.. that cause my parents to divorce.." I mumbled the last part.

"Wait–"

"I know! I'm sorry I ain't know she was gon be there.. All I wanted to do was get Lily some ice cream.." I replied.