Chapter 5: All Might awaken!

A week had passed since Izuku Midoryia had run away from his home and Sir Nighteye was furious while Inko Midoriya shrugged it off since she had threatened to kick him out anyway. Sir Nighteye had asked her what she attempted to do to get Izuku to hand it over and she said she threatened to throw him out on the streets which resulted in Izuku Midoriya grabbing what he could and running. Inko was pissed about the money being stolen and food but that could be replaced with time. Sir Nighteye though was pissed that he didn't get told that the boy had run away when she had his number. He had asked her why she didn't contact him or report the boy missing and she just said he was better off gone since he was causing so many issues. "It's not like you can get pissed with me when you are making him a villain already since he stole from the symbol of peace. No one will care about him so why should I? I raised him all of these years while he was still quirkless and my life took a nosedive since my husband left after my brat was declared quirkless. I had loved him since he used to be a good boy but you showed me he was nothing more than a thief and child that caused problems. Just hunt him down and declare him a criminal or something since he stole money from me." Inko said as she kicked the man out of the home. Sir Nighteye was pissed with the woman but left regardless to try and figure out where the boy had gone. 

Overall he couldn't do much unless he started an official case which would require him to state the reasons why he made the case which he couldn't do without exposing the fact about the quirk itself. He couldn't really use the fact that the boy stole money from the mother since that would be a civil issue between them since she was responsible for the boy. He though did convince Inko Midoriya to report him missing since that would mean he would have some legal reasons to look into Izuku Midoriya and for him. This allowed him some means to look into the boy more and try to track him down but so far Sir Nighteye didn't have any luck since it seemed the boy planned well and he lost track of him after he got off the train the first time.

However, Sir Nighteye didn't expect All Might to wake up from his small coma about a month later since it was believed he would wake up in two months' time and not one month which means that All Might would begin his own search for the boy. This meant that Sir Nighteye would need to present what he found so far and the fact that the boy had a large amount of trouble that he caused plus the fact that he stole a lot of money before running away from his mother. Though, Sir Nighteye knew that All Might had a big heart and would claim that the boy could be redeemed or something on the lines. 

Soon the month passed and All Might woke up in his hospital room as he was finally able to keep himself awake since he had survived the surgery which consumed so much of his energy and they were forced to put him in a medical coma that he could wake himself out of. The doctors came in and started to check him over as well as a pro hero named Recovery Girl. "Well, it's good that you are finally awake! You almost died, you big idiot!" Recovery Girl said and he apologized to her. After all of the other staff left the room he turned to her and asked what has happened in the time since he's been asleep.

"Overall people have started to notice you not showing up in places. Sir Nighteye had put a statement out saying you were going under a mission that required your movements to be hidden for a long-term. The commission backed it up as well since they knew you had gotten injured but they don't know how bad. All Might nodded his head and asked if they retrieved All For One's body and she shook her head. "His men grabbed it first it appears to stop us from getting it." She said and he nodded his head and asked if Gran Torino and Nezu would be coming soon with Sir Nighteye. "I am sure they will be informed of you waking up sooner or later. Anyway, how do you feel, and are there any side effects that you can feel for your quirk?" she asked him and at that, his eyes widen which concerned her.

"That... I almost forgot but I transferred One For All to a young boy! I CAN'T REMEMBER HIS NAME BUT I AM SURE I KNEW IT! I thought I was going to die since I landed in an alley with a lot of wounds but he ended up finding me and patching me up. I know he used to be quirkless though and he had green hair but I can't remember his name since it's fuzzy!" All Might said and she was shocked. "We will need to start searching for him but I am sure we can find him since there aren't many quirkless people left in Japan. Do you remember how young he was?" she asked and he said he looked between 7 and 10 which she noted down for Nezu and the others later. "Hopefully he doesn't try using it before he puts a lot of muscle on his bones or else he might kill himself with it. How much did you get to tell him of the quirk before you separated from him?" She asks and he said nearly nothing except that he needed to train before he used it and to trust the predecessors to guide him.