Chapter 14: Spar & Undefeated No More!

3rd POV:

Months have passed since Izuku had started cleaning up the beach and it was nearly done. However, many things have happened over the months that had passed. Firstly, Izuku had his name changed from Izuku Midoriya to Izuku Yagi as he no longer wanted to be called Midoriya anymore. The reason he went with Yagi over Aizawa or Nezu was that Nezu really didn't have a last name and Aizawa already had partial custody. Izuku wanted All Might to be connected more to him as well so taking his name on with permission of course was what Izuku decided to do since no one really knows the last name Yagi except those connected to All Might himself. As such, it will help keep him protected overall. Aizawa's name would have kept him protected as well but Izuku wanted Toshi to feel more involved with Izuku's life since he was voted against by the past users in caring for Izuku.

All Might had broken down in tears the day that Izuku had asked that and had accepted without even thinking about it. Izuku smiled greatly that day as well. However, moving forward on the other topics as well. Izuku had accepted taking the recommendation exam from All Might but had no intentions of revealing who recommended him as he wanted to build up his own name before he was associated with All Might 24/7 which All Might agreed with. They had informed Nezu of this decision who accepted it. Nezu knew Izuku would pass regardless due to his overwhelming power with his quirks and without his quirks. As such, this meant only 3 recommendation spots were open in his mind and he's received quite a few applications from all different types of people but he knew he did receive one from the number two hero Endeavor for his youngest child Shouto Todoroki. There were some others from notable families like the Iida family or Yaoyorozu family which was a very rich family. Nezu wondered who the other three people would be that would conquer the recommendations exam but shrugged since that was still a bit away. 

Now moving onto other things as it is about 4 months after Izuku had been picked up from the forest and Nezu had decided to schedule a sparing session with little rules between All Might and Izuku. Nezu wanted to see how Izuku did compare to All Might in combat so they all gathered up at training Ground Beta which was a fake city recreation that they used for the entrance exams and prepared to watch All Might and Izuku go at it. Before they walked out to the field, All Might decided to ask how much control Izuku had of One For All due to all of the training he had done at the beach. The people that knew about the quirk were interested as well in how much control he had gained in the short fourth months and Izuku smiled when he was asked. "When we left the forest I was at 50% plus the other aspects. Now, I sit at 65% which means I have gained 15% in the past fourth months which isn't surprising since I was already toned and healthy. The training on the beach is helping build of those less known muscles which has done wonders for my control since I am spreading the quirk across all of my muscles which includes those." Izuku said and All Might smiled greatly as he nodded his head. Overall, Izuku had been doing an amazing job in his training and looks to be on track to have almost all of One For All under control before his first year of school which means he would just need to focus on all other heroic aspects of his training. 

Soon both of them stepped out into the fake city and Izuku right away called in the mist to condense in the area of the fight. Izuku's control and usage of the mist quirk had gotten pretty good and he was now at the point that he could spread it out and use it within a mile radius around himself which was honestly far more than Izuku thought he would ever need in hero work but useful regardless if he ever needed to make a quick escape for some god awful reason. All Might tensed when he saw the mist coming in and decided to try using the air produced by his punches to try pushing most of the mist away but the mist just kept coming back every time he did it. "Quite a good job my boy! The mist would definitely make people tense up when they see it as it will likely become a common indicator that you are in an area the more popular you become." All Might said as he suddenly dodged to the side as Izuku came from his backside out of the mist and tried to land a punch but All Might grabbed his arm and attempted to throw him.