Chapter 34: Shie Hassaski Pt. 1

3RD POV:

Months had passed and the students of UA were now living inside the dorms of the school as UA wanted all of the students and staff to be located on campus even though All For One was now defeated along with his bodyguard. The reason for this was due to the fact that Shigaraki and Kurogiri were still at large and presented a large risk towards UA due to the warping capabilities they had at their hands. During these months some things had also changed as the hero commission had awarded Raiden a full pro hero license in the aftermath of the battle which they did for many reasons. With the fall of All Might who had already announced his coming retirement, Raiden was a rising star but the battle had popularized him greatly to the point that everyone was talking about Izuku on every news channel, social media, or anywhere you went.

The government wanted people to keep feeling safe and secure which meant allowing Raiden to be ranked officially and help stabilize the country would do wonders for Japan and the government. As such, the hero commission had made the announcement of him receiving his full hero license which was well received and helped tame down some fears since everyone saw the level of power Izuku had displayed during the battle which was on par with All Might. Another reason was due to the fact that the commission was being pressured by the public themselves to award Raiden the license which Izuku was fine with since it allowed him free movement and allowed Izuku to officially take over Might Tower's operations.

Outside of all that, the students were preparing for the upcoming provisional license exams that would happen near the start of the second semester which UA was preparing them for with some extra training they were doing on campus. While this was going on, Izuku was out about helping stabilize the crime rates that had started to increase due to the sudden retirement of All Might. Villains, even though they knew about Raiden still wanted to test their luck since they didn't have a deep-rooted fear of Raiden like they had of All Might. As such, you could find Izuku rushing about cities across the entire Tokyo area of Japan as he came in like lighting with the sound of thunder on his path as he knocked villains out cold and dropped them off to police left and right.

However, after a few more weeks passed and the students of the first years had finished their provisional exams, Izuku was called in by Nezu to come to his office. For some reason, Izuku didn't like the feeling he was getting when Nezu called since his voice sounded completely done with whatever had happened which didn't mean well for Izuku. As it turns out it didn't mean well at all as he thought as it appears that Sir Nighteye was requesting him to join a mission which he didn't give Nezu many details outside of it being a raid on a Yakuza group that was making a rise.

As Izuku sat there he groaned as he didn't know what he really wanted to do about this since it would be good to hit organized crime in the roots as soon as possible before they can grow even stronger again but he also didn't want to deal with Sir Nighteye. "What do you suggest I do Nezu?" Izuku asked as he sat there in the Principals office talking to the creature. Nezu just drank some of his tea while thinking it over. After a few minutes, Nezu suggested Izuku at least agree to meet about whatever the case was and decide if he wants to join it or not since Izuku was currently doing a lot of patrols and some other cases already so he did have an excuse to decline to join Sir Nighteye if he really didn't want to work with the man.

Izuku thought Nezu's answer over for a bit but nodded his head in the end. "Why didn't he send it to Might Tower though since that is where I officially take my casework through?" Izuku thought out loud and Nezu said it was likely due to the fact that the man still doesn't see Izuku as the 9th user and believes he doesn't have the right to control Might Tower. Another reason that Nezu provided was that Sir Nighteye likely believed Izuku would have outright rejected it if it went via the agencies instead of Nezu. "Do remember, he doesn't know that I and the others know of his crimes," Nezu said which Izuku remembered that it was true that Sir Nighteye didn't know. Though Izuku did wonder if LeMillion ever tried to get an answer from Sir Nighteye on how he had helped Izuku grow like he did which Nezu just shrugged since he didn't know. From what Nezu could see, LeMillon wasn't acting any different on campus from what he could see.