Chapter 28: Raiden & All Might!

3rd POV:

Both Izuku and All Might were standing inside of the Might Tower agency in his office currently as they checked their outfits over. They were currently in the middle of the Internship week as All Might and Izuku had made a few public appearances which people only thought they ran into each other due to how they staged the appearances when in fact they did this on purpose. The reason they did it was to get the citizens of Japan to have both All Might and Raiden in their minds at the same time to make the blow of the public announcement easier. They were going to announce that Raiden was in fact the personal Protege of All Might. 

Of course, there was another announcement that they were going to do that only All Might, Nezu, and Izuku knew about but it would have implications across the entire society. Though that would be talked about once it was told to the public. Instead, we switch back to the two of them as they were talking in the office. All Might was helping Izuku straighten out his outfit since the images were taken today would be shared worldwide as most forget that All Might was known in the entire world even though he is loved the most in Japan. "Are you ready my boy?" All Might asked and Izuku nodded his head. "As ready as I can be pops... many things have changed since that fateful day we met in that alley. I wish some things were different but then I likely wouldn't have such a personal relationship with you and the others at UA." Izuku said as he hugged All Might who patted Izuku on the back.

All Might found that impossible due to Izuku's nature as All Might was sure he would have all of UA wrapped around his fingers even if the path from the past was different. As they were in their thoughts, a knock came on the office door knocking them out of their thoughts. All Might be buffed up to his buff form as he still had a decent amount of time with five hours left as he let Izuku do most of the hero work nowadays while he spent his time in UA hiding away. The reason he does this and feels comfortable doing it is that he already lost in battle against Izuku who had far less control of One For All back then combined with his other quirks. Now, Izuku has 95% control of his quirk recently in addition to the other quirks which even All Might admits that unless he could do the United States of Smashes attack back to back he didn't have a good chance at beating his own protege since Izuku was down right tactical when dealing with opponents due to his multiple quirks.

All Might called out and asked who it was which turned out to be his head of public relations who said the press conference was ready. All Might said he would be down there in a moment and the person left as All Might dropped out of his buff form to save time. "This is it... I never thought I would live to the day that I would announce my retirement. I always had a thought in the back of my mind that I would die." All Might said and Izuku gripped his fists. Izuku knew that the thought All Might had was due to Sir Nighteye's stupid vision. "Remember what I said about his stupid vision, it's not 100% since he didn't know where to find me or see this day in his vision. If he did then there would have been no point in him trying to force a different 9th user. In the end, he gets what he really wanted and that is you announcing your retirement and shifting out of active duty." Izuku said with a smirk on his face which caused All Might to roll his eyes.

"You are just saying that because you love the fact that you're the one that got me to announce it instead of him. Isn't that right?" All Might joked and Izuku shamelessly admitted it. "Anything to piss him off is a win in my book," Izuku said as he looked outside of the window they were standing near. "All Might, don't worry about All For One. I will deal with him when he comes as he will need to be very careful when dealing with me or else I will claim his life in battle to bring this 200-year-old war to an end quickly." Izuku said and All Might nodded his head. Of course, All Might would still worry about his son dealing with the monster he himself thought dead but he did have a  lot of faith in his boy due to the sheer difference in power between himself and his boy. If Izuku couldn't stop All For One for good then All Might didn't know who would be able to in the end as he already failed once and is now near his limit.