Chapter 11: The Return

3rd POV:

Izuku went to sleep that night and found himself in the dreamscape of One For All. He looked around and saw the past users all talking as he walked towards them. They looked at him and congratulated him on completing his survival training. The conversation soon moved into what he would be doing when he returned as they believed either Eraserhead, All Might, or Nezu would take custody of him since Inko Midoriya was arrested already. Izuku didn't know who he would want to go within all honestly. He wouldn't mind living with All Might but wondered if the man could care for others in the state he was in which the users agreed with. Izuku thought about having Nezu take custody and just staying at UA if a home could be built in one of the forest areas that they have on campus which the users chuckled at since Izuku had adapted so much to live on his own in the forest. 

They also started to work on a design for Izuku's hero outfit. Izuku in all honestly didn't want to be as 'grand' as All Might was. He wanted to be a mix between underground work and limelight work in all honestly as he could do both with the set of quirks he had but he still wouldn't directly hide like Eraserhead attempts to do so. As such with the combined knowledge between them all they started a rough design of the hero outfit and came up with a design that would be eye-catching but also useful for staying hidden. 

Though it was time to wake up and Izuku decided he would start drawing it in reality so the others could see and give their viewpoints on it. Izuku found himself awake and he looked around the house and noticed only Eraserhead was awake currently as the others were still asleep. "You really don't sleep much like I thought Eraserhead," Izuku said with a chuckle while the man rolled his eyes. Izuku offered him coffee and the man raised an eyebrow and asked if he really had some. "Yea, I've bought coffee beans from town a few times. I don't treat a lot of it but it has helped wake me up some days when I needed them." Izuku said as he got the beans out and started to make some coffee. He also made some teas as well for Nezu and those that didn't want to drink the coffee. Soon they were done and placed on the warmers to keep them hot as people woke up. Eraserhead took some coffee and was surprised at how well it was and asked for the brand name. Izuku gave him the empty bag since he used the last of what he had. 

Izuku then sat down with some paper and coloring tools and started working on his outfit design. Nezu had woken up and was behind Izuku watching before he spoke up. "Is that the hero outfit you are wanting?" Nezu asked and Izuku nodded his head and confirmed. "I don't want to be exactly like All Might as he was a sole pillar holding society up. In all honestly, I will likely hold myself back to allow for the illusion of people being closer than they really are if I ever got to the number one spot but I also aim to do underground work as well since I have quirks that are perfect for it. I want to be a blend between the two but I don't plan to hide as Eraserhead does in avoiding the media. I will allow myself to rise in the ranks as it happens but not focus solely on limelight work." Izuku said and Eraserhead was interested in what the outfit was looking like and was impressed with what he saw. Overall it was a decent outfit for doing both sides of the field as it was eye-catching but it would also blend quite well in at night time due to the color scheme.