Chapter 19: Down Under

Hope

The cold wind shifted and blew the smoke quickly revealing our attacker. Of fucken course. Josie and I couldn't never have any peace and quite. We couldn't have a moment to enjoy our selves. No! Because that would be to fucken easy. No in front of us were the reason behind my unyielding rage.

Landon, not only Landon but Rafael, with Lizzie and Penelope behind them. Those bitches. They were the cause of the blast attack. Why the hell were they in Landons team of all peoples.

"You Bitches. What side are you on!" I shouted keeping a tight grip on Josie. I could feel her body tense up.

"It's it obvious. We're trying to get rid of that girl in your arms." Lizzie shouted back. "She's planning on taking us all out. And she would of if we hadn't gotten away"

"It's not my fault she has a problem with me. Like, where did she get the idea I was out to get her?" Josie looked at me confused.

"I'll get you for this" I shouted.

"I should hope so, that is why I did it, after all" this time it was Penelope who spoke up.

"Permission to rip these witches, apart?" Josie asked.

"Permission enthusiastically granted" I said through gritted teeth. I kept my eyes focused on the group before me. Raf was a wolf. He had strength but I have both speed strength and magic on my side. Landon was a different story. He was pathetic weak, but I knew he had a few tricks up his sleeve.

Josie finally managed get out of my hold and stood next to me. 4 against 2. I felt bad for them. Penelope was about to attack us again but I used my vamp speed to hit her knocking her to the trees behind her. "Do not hit us again... you only get the first one for free" I hissed.

Before I could do anything else Raf came up from behind me grabbing me as tightly a he could. I was struggling to break free, elbowing his stomach. "Don't fight me hope. I'm trying to help you" he yelled. I didn't care what he had to say. I tried to hit him with the back of my head but he kept dodging.

I turned to see Landon walking over towards Josie. She was in a defensive stance ready for a fight. Josie would win. She was strong, but Landon was a Phoenix. Even if Josie killed him, he will only be reborn again. Pretty stupid if you asked me. Dude should just stay dead.

"You hurt her, I'll kill you over and over. Do you hear me" I yelled. Landon didn't say anything just continued walking towards Josie. It hit Raf once twice three times until he finally let go, punching him in the face for good measure. He stumbled back a bit.

"You know, maybe if you'd actually trained instead of skipping class, your punches might actually hit me" I laughed blocked Rafs attack with my arm and hitting him in his jaw.

"Are you seriously trying to hurt me" I spat

"No... y-yes?" RAF wiped the blood of the side of his mouth. I grinned a bit and hit him once more knocking him to the ground.

"You feel that. That's what honestly feels like"

With my new opening I was about to run after Landon, but Lizzie and Pen had another ideas. She shot magic at me sending into the ground, suddenly some time of force field was placed around me. I tried to punch it, use magic anything to break it but I couldn't it. Both Lizzie and Penelope where working together in order to keep a strong hold on it.

"Damn it. I'm not fucking playing, stop it!" I shouted still trying to punch my way out of this force field. Then an explosion. It was hard to hear anything over the ringing in my ears. I opened my eyes blearily, waving the dust cloud away. I couldn't help but cough, trying hard to listen for any type of noise, but it was all muffled and ringing. Everything was dust, everything was a blur.