|Chapter 18|

I know I know I suck at updating will just take the chapter also I'm changing the sceduals so the classes you see here will be the permanent ones so the chapter that has the old sceduals I'll change Bye! Oh and I also need anew cover so if you could DM me on here the I'll give you my Instagram or kik to send it to me.
Tris POV-

------------Time lapse to the next day--------

I walk into the school building only to be pushed by that girl that I punched in the bathroom.

I ignore her and start looking for the group. When I get to my locker I pull out my books and Gym clothes and shove both things in my bag.

Once I do that I look at the locker across the hall and see someone struggling with opening their locker.

I walk over to her and ask for her to punch in her combination again then I ram my shoulder in to the locker.

"Oh Hi Tris." Says the person who happens to be Liz.

"Hey Liz!" I smile back.

"Can you show me where RELA with Mr.Gonzalez is?" She asks (A\N Did i spell that right XD)

"Yea follo-" I get cut off by the announcements, 'Liz Chav please come to the office Liz Chav to the front office.'

"Well guess thats me see ya later!" She says with a smile and walks away.

Damn. How can that girl smile so much?! But, If you look hard enough you can tell that it didn't reach her eyes. In fact she seemed a bit worried... Hmm what was that about.

I decide to be nosey and follow her since the bell doesn't ring for another 5 minutes.

I see her walk into the princables office and close the door behind her. I wonder how no one has seen me yet...

All of a sudden I hear her say 'Thanks dad!'
And the door nob starts to turn and I start to run away.

"I know you're there Tris" She says. Damn I got caught. "Heard that!" She says with a smirk. "Damn it I need to stop talking out loud!" I say smiling and laughing at the same time.

"So your dads the princable?" I ask.
"Yerp, I left my lunch at home and he brought it!" She says swinging a brown bag around.

"Were you gonna tell us?" I ask. "Eventually but I didn't want you guys to think I was just one of those people who says stuff like that to be popular." She says while rummaging through her lunch and walking at the same time.

"Oh Ok thats understandable." By now we're at the door to the class. "Well here we go..." She says walking into the class with a fake smile.

I walk to my seat that's in the last row and next to a window. As Liz is introducing her self and I lay my head on the window and close my eyes.

----------- Dream World-----------

I'm walking through my old house and stop when I hear the door open. By instinct I run towards my room and lock the door.