Chapter 7: More Lies

A/N
OMG GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 200 READS *faints* Anywho
Back to de story

(Recap:Andrew comes home and is alive, beats tris and threatens her and leaves.:( )

Tris POV:
After dinner I clean up the table and don't speak a word to Caleb. Once the kitchen is cleaned I go up stairs and sleep on my stomach like I did every time that happened to me.

------------------Time Lapse To De Morning!-----------------

Still Tris POV-

When I wake up my back is still sore from last night.

Once I get up I slowly make my way to the bath room and change my bandages and slip on some skinny jeans, a black-T shirt that says Whateve's, and my black converse.

(A/N This is what I usually wear even in the summer Lol any way this will be her usual outfit except the shirt will change.)

I leave my hair down and head downstairs for breakfast. Once down there I see Caleb at the table staring at an essay for a college he's applying for. I grab and apple "lock up when you leave" I reminded him.

-----------------Time lapse to PE cause I feel like it-------------

Again Still Tris POV-

On my way to P.E. I bump into Christina. Realize that I have been ignoring her and my other friends all day.
"What's wrong Tris you have been avoiding us all day..." Christina asks. "I... Uh...um..." I reply. I hear coaches whistle thank you whistle!

After P.E. my back is throbbing! Last night was the worst I had ever gotten. The only thing keeping me from crying out is Andrews threat. I walk to link and get in line. I get a salad and water and sit by the gang.

I accidentally put my back on the chair and bite my lip. I feel tears brimming my eyes.

I realize that no one has spoken a word. "I will be right back" I say and walk out of the cafeteria to the bathroom.

Once I get there I look in the mirror I see a darker spot on the back of my t-shirt. I'm still bleeding? I go into a stall and take off my shirt.

Sure enough my bandages are soaked in blood.

I take them off and look at them I just wrap where the front was on my back and walk out of the bathroom. I hear a grunting in the boys bathroom. Curiosity gets the best of me and I walk in.

I see Four in the Exact same situation I was in with the bandages. I walk over to him and help him. At first he's startled and then he notices what I'm doing.

Four POV- (bet you didn't see that coming!)

When Tris walks in she just stands there staring at me for a second then walks over to me with an expressionless face. Then what she does next startles me she HELPS me with my bandages I get stiff at first then relax. Can I trust her with my secret?...yes

Back To Tris POV-

Can I trust him with my secret?... yes. Four? At the same time he asks Tris? " oh sorry you can go first" he says." Ok so can I tell you a secret?" I ask. "Of course but can I ask you the same thing ?" He asks. "You can trust me." I say. "On the count of 3?" He nods. "1...2...3!" "My dad beats me." We say at the same time. We just stare at each other.

-----------------------~~~------------------------

A/N
Please don't kill meh!^_~ Well I made this long so yeah. So that's all I have to say for now... So comment below or to the side or whatever. Love 'Yall! And I want to see how well you know me so what would I pick

Or?

Okay Bye love 'Yall

RANDO EMOJI!

- L

P.s. Not edited
P.P.S all rights to VERONICA ROTH!!!!!!!