|Chapter-19|

A/N Thank you guys so much for being patient with me... Or at least those of you who have stuck around with my book XD The song is random no meaning at all I just like it=P
Also WOW ITS BEEN ABOUT A YEAR SINCE I started to write this story and its been a rough year so thanks for all of you who have been with this story since the beginning its been wonderful writing on this great website!
Anyways I'll stop rambling now enjoy the chapter!

-Several days ago (4)-
Liz POV-

After I explain all the wibbly woobily timey wimey stuff about being a time lord or time lady in my case Four asks me a question,

"Wait- so how did you get here?

"Ughhhhhhhh such a long story I'll just summarize it." I whine.

"Okay so I landed on a planet with the doctor we got lost and aliens sent me here. Got it? Good." I say in a bored tone.

"So how long have you been stuck here?" Tris asks.

"Oh about 15 years, so alittle less than how old you guys are, and by the way I'm 742 years old." I say.

"I still have more questions." says Tris.

"okay then ask away" I say.

"Okay number 1 what is that thing in your back, 2 whats with all the late night calls and texts?"

"Okay the hung on my back is a tattoo that I have permanently because its made of a special ink that was only found on my home planet so I took some and go to the tattoo parlor to get gallefrayen numbers tattooed every time I regenerate." I say in one breath.

"As for your I was tested on when I first got here so more people are being tested on since Jeniene thinks they might also be aliens... So I help get them out of there. As for the late night texts I've been gathering Intel on the doctor for years and that means that people found out about me before you guys so they've been helping me even while I'm living here. So they're flying over to give me what they've found out."

"Wow... Okay that was a lot to talk about, can we just pretend half of this didn't happen?" I say in a hopeful voice.

"Nope" they both say in unison (A/N I've wanted to say that for the longest time XD)
(And since I'm not good with the fluffy stuff can we just sat that Four asked her out in those couple of days? thanks!)

~~~Welcome to the present~~~

Its been about four days since that incident and both Four and Tris have been acting weirdly towards me and to be honest it's annoying.

Finally the bell rings signifying that its time to go to the last period of the day which in my case is Spanish 3. (A/N by the way all of the "gang" is in tenth grade so some of them can drive =P)

I have Spanish with Uriah so that's an upside. I think I spoted all the crushes in the group also >:D

Uriah likes Marlene, Zeke likes Shauna, Christina likes Will, and the most prominent crush is Tris likes Four, I can't find out who Lynn likes though but I'm pretty sure that no one can find that out.