Wheres Caleb!?!

Tris POV-
I run out of the class and start to look for Caleb. I bump into someone and realize its Four I quickly say sorry and run off to look for Caleb.

I end up running all around the school and there is still no Caleb to be seen, I think to myself where is he? The rest of the day goes by un eventfully except for gym witch we played tennis and I am a pro at it, it was the only thing my "dad" let me do.

When I get home I don't see Caleb's pick up. I run inside and see a note on the counter. [To De Note!]

Dear Beatrice,

I was not at school because I had a sore throat and left school early. The reason I am not home after school is because I am at the doctors office and won't be back till 8. I will talk to you when I get home.

-Caleb

I think to myself ok he is ok and will talk to me later.

[Time Laps To 7:30]

I look at the time and notice that Caleb will be here in 30 minutes. I start to get up to start dinner I was reading a book called Switched it's pretty good. The door bell rings and I think Caleb's early.

I go to open the door and start to say hi to Caleb only it's not Caleb at the door it's my dad Andrew!

---------------------~~~^_^~~~-------------------------

A/N

Come on ya know ya love me and won't hate me I was going to stop at only it's not Caleb it's...
So yeah you can't hate meh! I know I know it's short but hey it's somethin! And again shout out to my friend @AlexanderReads I want to thank him (again Lol) for this wonderful cover! So go check him out and his story's! So yeah... Comment below or to the side or what ever what you think peeps! (Ok should I keep doing that or no) Love y'all! All rights to Veronica Roth! And question should I keep the captions or put the numbers to help you guys?

-L