New Friends

Four POV-
I just bumped into the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and now I'm walking to class with her! Wait Four what are you thinking you just met her and know nothing about her! When we walk into class I go to my seat and Tris follows probably because the only free seat is next to me.

Tris POV-
When we walk into class I follow four to his seat because the only seat open is next to him. I think how convenient and smile to my self.

When I sit down Mr.Gonzalez gives us a sheet of paper to right what happened or what we did over the summer I start to freak out and excuse my self to go to the restroom. When I get to the restroom I start crying and fall to the floor In a ball.

{FlashBack}

I told my mom that I was going to the mall to find some clothes for school and would be back around 6. When I got home I went to my room and got on my laptop.

I heard the front door open I thought it was my dad coming home so I hid in my closet out of instinct because my mom thought I was still at the store and my dad would beat me. I then heard two gunshots and the front opening and closing one last time.

I ran down stairs and saw not one but both of my parents bodies on the floor and puddles of blood on the floor around them.

I called 911 and after 3 rings the operator answered "Hello this is 911 what is your emergency?" I managed to get out "Both of my parents have been shot at 11046 Dauntless Dr." Once the operator hangs up the paramedics are here and wheel my mom and the person I have to call dad to the hospital.

When I get to the hospital my brother is there and I think where was he? When I get to him he hugs me and says "thank god Bea your safe!" After what seems like hours the doctors come out and say "We are very sorry we did all we could do but your parents have died from blood loss once again we are sorry."

After that I hug my brother and cry into his chest.

{End Of FlashBack}

I hear the restroom door open and try to stop crying but that only makes me cry harder. Then a girl comes in and sits next to me, I then realize that she's in my class and sits behind me.

She asks if I want to talk about it I shake my head she then says "My name is Christina but my friends call me Chris what's yours?" I whisper "Tris" "Well Tris the bell rang and the teacher sent me here to take you to your next class if you have class I have a free period."

I nod ok and wipe my tears. I tell her that I have a free period to.

We walk out in silence she asks if I would like to meet her friends I say sure.
When we walk outside we are bombarded buy a bunch of teens my age asking Christina where she was. She says that she was talking to me in the hall way.

Chris then says who all of these teens are "Tris these are my friends" I wave and say "Hi I'm Tris" Chris says their names "This is Will,Marlene,Lynn,Four,Uriah,Zeek,and Shauna."

Then the bell rings signaling that it's time for chemistry Yay more work. But today I think I made some new friends I think to myself new school, new life, new friends.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys I just want to say thank you four 5 reads (see what I did there :D) I know that 5 is a small number but it's better than 1! Plz vote and comment and tell me what you think about the story so far!

-L