Chapter 10: Bye And Hello

OMG guys every time I get on here I'm so happy when I check my story because I see that this story got even more reads thank you guys SOOOOOOOO MUCH for over 700 reads!!!!!!

Tris POV (and no not the Power Of Veto Lol)

When schools over I see Caleb's run down truck in the driveway. Great now Andrew can't come I think.

When I get inside I start dinner for me and Caleb. Once we finish I wash the dishes and go upstairs and go to sleep.

----------------~Morning~----------------

When I wake up I take a quick 5 minute shower and get dressed. I put on some jeans and a black t-shirts that says what you lookin at? in white. After I lace up my black combat boots I run down stairs and grab a muffin.

I run outside locking the front door and jump in my car.

____________|Something Called A Time Lapse|_______________

When I get to school I'm ambushed by Christina and the "gang" including Four .

(T= Tris C=Christina)

C-Guess what?

T-What?

C-Uggggg fine I'll tell you... The principles moving and the new ones coming all the way from Texas!

T-Sooooooooooooo what's the big whop?

C-What if he has a daughter?! She can hang out with us!!!!!!!!!

T-Ohhhhhh ok I get it! Hahaha I'm slow :P

(End Of Conversation )

~~~~~~~~~~PAGE BREAK~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unknown POV

Well I just finished packing my room and now we are loading the moving van with our stuff

--------~Time Skip~---------

We just packed up all of our stuff... Bye Texas Hello Chicago...

A/N hey guys I know this is a short chapter but school four me is starting soon and I'm stuck with it. Welp that's all I have for now! I do not own the horid yet wonderful V.Roth dose. Bye guys and comment below or to the side or whatever.

Love Y'all!

-L