IM BACK! Chapter- 15

A/You didn't think was leaving you were you?! Welp sit back and get ready for ohhhhhhh say 3 updates! Let's do dis!

TrisPOV:

USSSSSSSS! Everyone yelled together.

Creppy. I thought "WE AINT CREEPY!" Uriah yelled.

"I said that out loud didn't I?" I asked

"Yup" said Four. Oh and did I mention that I have a tiny crush on him?

"Oke- WIAT I need to grab something from upstairs!" Liz yelled.

5 seconds later Liz was down stairs with an- IPAD MINI?!

"WHOA I KNOW THAT IVE BEEN LIVING UNDER A ROCK BUT DIDNT THE STOP SELLING THOSE LIKE 3 YEARS AGO?!" I scream.

"Yup" she said poping the 'p'.

"Hold on...." She said taping the ipad visiosly.

Now we're hearing the skype ring tone...

"Heyyyyyyyyyyy soap?" Liz says.

"Ya?" Says some one from the other line.

"Its Lizzy!" Liz says- wait Lizzy? How many names dose this girl have?!

"Lizzy?! Yay! Mew's here too!" Says the girl from the other line.

"Elizabeth? WHOP! Hey can you add kyle and Alex to the call?" Liz asks.

"Yup hold on..." Says soap?

"Heyo!" yells a boys voice.

"Kyle is Alex with you?" asks soap once again.

"Yeah why?" asks the boy.  [A/N btw the gang is listening to the whole convo so...]

"OH I SEE HOW IT IS YOU DONT WANNA TALK TO ME FINE I'LL BE GOING!" exlames Liz. Whaaaaaaaaaaa?

"LIZBETH NULL CHAVARRIA IS THAT YOU?!" yells the boy.

'The one and only!" Liz yells. Did I mention that all this yelling is rendering me deaf? Ya. Aperently Four also is haveing hearing problems.

"Ummmmmmm Liz could you tone down the yelling a bit?" asks Four.

"Oh ya sorry." says Liz.

"Soo Soap is Elizabeth back yet?" asks Liz.

"No I th-" Soap is cut off by.............

"I GOT THE COOKIES SOAP" Yells someone from Soaps line.

"Oh there she is......" Says Soap.

"Heres your cookie Soap!" says... Elizabeth?

"OHHH Mew Lizzy just skyped me! 

"Really?!" Asks Elizabeth.

"Ello Govener!" says Elizabeth.

"ya so let me cut to the point you fools wanna play Candor or Dauntless?" Liz asks.

"YASSSSS" Yells some new guy? WHATS UP WITH ALL OF THE PEOPLE?!

"They were my friends in Texas Tris." Says Liz Laughing with the rest of the group.

"I said that outloud didnt I?" I ask.

"Yup" Say Uriah.

"OH and thats Alex that said 'YASSSSSS'" Says Liz

"Yup" Says the unknone voice AGAIN.

"Okay to the game my house so me first!" Exlaimes Liz

"DANGGGGG IT" says Uri.

"Shut up Uriah." Says Liz.

"Sooooooo Lynn Candor or Dauntless?" Asks Liz.

"Im gonna regret this but Dauntless." Says Lynn.

"Okay ummmmm I dare you to go up  to the first person you see out side and say 'HOW COULD YOU DO THIS WE WERE MENT TO BE!' then slap them and run back in here." Liz says with a smirk.

"Fine." Grouns Lynn.

"ME AND CRIS WILL WATCH!" I yell grabing Chris with meh as I stand up.

"Lets go." Says Lynn.

We walk out side and the first person we see is- PETER shes in for some deep shit on Monday.

"Shit" Lynn mutters.

"IM VIDEOING IT!" Screams Chris

Next Lynn goes up to Peter and does the dare and PETER KISSES HER?!

We all run in and lock the door behind us.

Chris shows the group to video.

----------------------___TIME SKIPY___----------------------

After about an hour Liz recomends swiming. crap. "Hey Tris you dont have to go in Im not" says Liz with a friendly smile.

"Yeah Im not going in either" says Four. Why isn't Liz going in?

"Okay." I say with a crooked smile. We all sit at the edge Liz has her feet in the water.

Suddenly someone pushes Liz in the pool. Her shirt goes up when she falls in and I see a flash of ink on her side or something but, only for a second.

She comes up and wipes her face, "Who pushed me?" she asks with a lopsided smile.

"URI!" Yells Mar.

"Youre dead Uri" she says while getting out of the pool and chasing him.

What was that on Liz's side? I ask my self.

A/N OHHHHHHHH whats Liz hiding????????? Wiat for a coulpe of days I PROMISE I'll have up 2 updates by next week byeeeeeeeee. P.S Im typing this on a computer my IPads screen cracked so if theres any  miss spelling dont blame me!

~L