Chapter 5

Y/n's POV

After the meeting, I stayed for a little longer, because I was playing with Runa. "So [y/n], do you have any interest in anyone?" Runa asked while she was still looking at her game, and same as me of course, 'Why does everyone keep asking me that?' I just sighed, "No, I don't, I'm still focusing on studying and work" I said, "You work?" Runa asked, "Yeah, I still need money for my living duh" I said with an 'obviously' tone, it was silent, and we continue to play.

[Time skip]

We were already done with the game, and I missed 3 classes, it's already lunchtime.

Crackheads✨🍵

Miss GambleFreak🃏❤️
[y/n]-san, why didn't you come to school?

I am in school, there was just a meeting in the council

Blondie Tsundere💢🙄
Must be hard dealing with the glare of miss chair huh

BAHAHAHAHHAHA nice one, but yeah
And I don't know why tho

Blondie Tsundere💢🙄
Probably because she likes the president

No nail👁️👄👁️👍
And the president only has her attention to you

I mean, the president is hot tho 🤭

Miss GambleFreak🃏❤️
[y/n]-san likes the president?!

Blondie Tsundere💢🙄
And here I thought you were going to focus on you work and study

No nail👁️👄👁️👍
HAHAHAHAHA, this isn't going well of Sayaka found out about it

She doesn't like the president anymore 😃👍
Not gonna lie, but it feels like I already know her

No nail👁️👄👁️👍
Past life?

Blondie Tsundere💢🙄
That would be impossible

Miss GambleFreak🃏❤️
You can't tell

Wow, thanks for the help

Blondie Tsundere💢🙄
Your welcome 😃

Shut up
I'm gonna eat with you guys later

No nail👁️👄👁️👍
Ok

Miss GambleFreak🃏❤️
Sure

Blondie Tsundere💢🙄
Whatever

•~•~••~•~•~•••~•~

"I'm gonna eat now, bye" I said as I leave the Council.

"Kirari, have I already known you?"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

3rd POV:

"Hey, guys" Y/n greeted, her friends greeted back, "So..." Itsuki said. "What's going on between you and the president?" she asked, "What do you mean?" Y/n asked, Istuki looked at her with a "really?"look, "Oh come on, I sometimes saw you going out of the president's limo, there must be something going on with you guys" Itsuki said, making the two looked at her in shock.

"Explanation. Now" Mary said, you just looked at them and sigh, "Well, the president loses in a game with me" you said, "WHAT?!" they yelled, "Calm your asses down, you're catching everyone's attention" Y/n said.

"How?!" Mary asked, "It's just a simple toss coin, I just won by luck"Y/n said, making them sigh in relief, glad that she won, "So, she goes to your apartment because?" Yumeko asked.

(A/n I just remembered the because meme😂)

"She goes there because I want to go to school with her, and because I'm part of the student council and her master" she explained, "You're her master because? Joke" Itsuki said, "Let's just eat ok" she said, and they agreed.

[After Lunch]

Y/n is now in the bathroom washing her hands, she felt a figure at her back so she looked in a mirror, in her relief it was just Kirari, "Is there something you want?" you asked, "Yes" Kirari replied, "Well, what is it?" you asked.

"Have you ever get shot by a gun?" Kirari asked, Y/n was shocked because that happened in her dream, "In my dream? Yes" she replied, "What do you mean in your dream?" Kirari asked, "Well, I sometimes have this dream where I get shot, there are two people but the faces a blurred" Y/n explained, Kirari just looked at you blankly and went away.

"What was that all about?"