Chapter 6

On [y/n] way back, she suddenly had a flashback

•~•~•~•~•~

"Come on, my love"
"Ok, ok, calm down Kiri"
Two little girls running around the field, laughing together, the other girl's dace was blurred and [y/n] couldn't recognize her.
"Oh look a dandelion"
"Make a wish, my love"

•~•~•~•~•~•~

"That was...weird" [y/n] said, she continued to walk, but she just thought to go to the library.

She arrived at the library and not surprised that no one was there, no one use the library at this hour so it was fine for her, she started to find a book to read until she found one, "My Lover was Reincarnated as my best friend.... interesting" [y/n] said.

"Reincarnation means that you get to live again many times as the faith's decide, if you dream of something, it might include your past life, and your past family"
(An: This is not the original definition)

"Am I reincarnated?" [y/n] asked herself

"Some remembers their past life and some don't, they would just often to see it in their dreams and some of them just get through your head"

[y/n] just sighed and put the book back, and she just read another book.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"No matter how many times I get reincarnated, I will always and forever love you, I may not remember you, but surely I will love you"

"Darling, wake up please"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

[y/n] snap out of her though and just went to the clinic and took a quick nap.

Kirari's POV:

I was walking around the halls to see if there is any student that are not in class, I then saw the Clinic room's door open, "Sayaka, is the nurse here today?" I asked my secretary, "No, she has some business to attend to" she said. "I see" I then went to the room and see who was in there and to my surprised, it was [y/n], and she's taking a nap, how cute.

"Sayaka, could you leave us for a moment?" I asked her, she just simply nod and went outside closing the door behind her. I then focus my eyes on [y/n], "She seems so peaceful" I said

•~•~•~•~•~•~

"My love, please get up, we're going to be late"
"5 more minutes"
"HEY!"

•~•~•~•~•~•~

A small tear came out of my eyes, I didn't realize it dripped in [y/n]'s cheeks, making her wake up, "Kaichou, why are you crying?" She asked, "I just remembered something" I simply answered, "Wow, I never knew the cold-hearted president can cry in front of a commoner like me" she said.

"Enough of this, why are you here?" I asked her, "Well, I got a little dizzy. So I figure I should just sleep for a second" she answered giving me a warm smile, letting me remind of her. I hold back my tears, but unfortunately she caught me, "Is there something wrong, Kirari?" she asked, I just looked at her plainly and sighed "That is none of your business Ms. L/n" I gave her a warning tone to tell her not to ask any further.

Thankfully, she nodded and wiped the tear off my face. I slap her hand away, not wanting to get this to anything further. "You should get going now, L/n" I said, standing up and started to leave the clinic, leaving her alone in the room.