Chapter 19

"[Y/n]? You look so unwell"

"Ki- Ms. President, what are you doing here?" [Y/n] asked as Kirari lifted her head, "Well, after that scene I figured I should check myacquaintance" Everyone was confused about why she had to specify the word acquaintance, everyone except [Y/n]. She was trying to remain calm, but Kirari could see right through her. Kirari hid her smirk and went close to [Y/n]'s ear.

"I'll be seeing you later in my office" she whispered and walked past her, leaving the poor [Y/n] all flustered and having her friends get shocked at what they just witness. Kirari knew that they would question [Y/n], so she left as soon as she could. 

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" Maeri was the one to get back to her senses while the others were still shocked by what happened. "I refuse to answer anything that is related to that" [Y/n] simply said and walked away with the group following her as they nagged her to tell them the story. 

"Look guys, I'll tell you when I have the time and energy, but after what happened earlier? I feel like my head was hit by a metal bar" [Y/n] pleaded, luckily the group finally decided to let it go for now and let [Y/n] rest and let her tell them tomorrow. [Y/n] entered the clinic and looked for pills that could cure her headache, which she luckily saw and drank. 

She lay in the clinic bed, resting her tired mind and not caring about who might see her, but she hoped that it was not someone who would harm her in her sleep.

[Kirari's POV]

It's been a few hours and [Y/n] is still not here, making me wonder where in the academy is she. "Sayaka, contact Saotome or anyone that was with [L/n] earlier. Ask them where she is" I ordered Sayaka. Of course, she obeyed and immediately went and did her duty as I waited in front of my tank.

It only took a few minutes before Sayaka came back, "Ms. President, I was informed that [L/n] was in the clinic room, she had a migraine earlier after the incident" Sayaka said, making me turn my head to her, "You're free to go home now Sayaka. I will be having a moment alone with [L/n] for now" I said to her, at first she was hesitant but went out anyway.

Now that she was gone, I went to the clinic and saw [Y/n] sleeping on the clinic bed, 'This is giving me deja vu' I said to myself as I walked close to her sleeping state. "She looks peaceful like this, not too chaotic as her usual self," I said to myself. 

I was about to touch her hair but she suddenly grabbed me, I was shocked. She opened her eyes and she was just as shocked as I was, "Why are you surprised?" I asked her as she gently let go of my hand. She let out a sigh and shook her head, "I don't know as well" [Y/n] answered with a frown on her face. 

It made me curious, "Does this happen all the time? Or just to me?" I asked, she shook her head as a no for an answer. I now wonder what may have caused her to react like that, it's not just to me as she said. 

"We should get going, Kirari. I don't want to talk about that" [Y/n] said and stood up, offering me a hand as well. I took a hold of it and the both of us went out of the school hand-in-hand. "Are you now scared of what the others might think?" she asked me.

"We don't have to worry about anything, there are no students here at this time. All of them already went home or in the gambling room" I answered her, she looked down and smiled to herself, 

I wonder what she's thinking

I dropped her at her work and was unsure if I should let her, "Kirari, I know I said I want to experience this kind of relationship with you, but please don't stop me from going to my work" I said anxiously as she tried to pull away from my hold. 

"I know that [L/n]. But I was informed that you had a migraine earlier, so don't you think you should rest first?" I simply said to her, and she looked shocked which confused me, "Wow, I did not know that the cold president would be caring for me THIS much" she said and laughed. 

I let out a quiet scoff and rolled my eyes at her, "We're getting off-topic, [Y/n]. I will personally be the one to talk to your boss if you don't ask for leave right now." I firmly said to her, she waved her hand in front of her face. "I had a migraine earlier, yes. But, I'm as good as ever right now, Kirari. Plus, I don't wanna lose a paycheck" she reasoned out. 

I gave up and allowed her to work, "Fine, but I will be keeping a close eye on you, so keep that in mind," I said and went inside my ride and drove away. 

[Y/n's POV]

How would she keep an eye on me if she left?