Chapter 18

"Well, I can't really deny that, could I?"

Kirari sighed in relief "Good, because I won't take No for an answer" Kirari said, [Y/n] laughed at her as she felt Kirari snake her arm around her. 

"Pfft, of course you won't. You even have to turn me into your pet just so I could stay with you" [Y/n] said sarcastically, making Kirari stare at her.  

"Ok, stop looking at me like that" [Y/n] said and pulled away from Kirari. But unfortunately, Kirari pulled her back to her, "And I never said you could leave that position" Kirari said, making [Y/n] flustered.

[Y/n] was now stuttering, not knowing what to answer to Kirari's statement. Kirari chuckled a little, "What? Getting timid now? Just a while ago you were so confident in saying yes to my offer" Kirari teased her, as she started to stroke [Y/n]'s waist. 

"K-kirari, stop that. Someone might come in here"  [Y/n] tried to reason with her, but Kirari already had an answer to that. 

"Sayaka is watching your friends, the vice president is not in school for the time being, Ikishima is probably following Jabami, Yumemite, and Yomozuki is busy with their business and Nishinotouin doesn't give a damn about this office. Plus, it's my office, they would have to knock before they open unless they want something to happen to them" With her reason, [Y/n] was flabbergasted and a little impressed. 

"Wow, you.... nvm" [Y/n] was speechless, giving Kirari the amusement that she wanted. "Well, I figured things like this might happen right now," Kirari said, and [Y/n] laughed a little and shook her head. 

As she was about to say something, a knock came into the door making you pull away from Kirari in an instant. Sayaka came in looking nervous, making you curious, "What is it that made you look so troubled, Sayaka?" Kirari asked her. 

Sakaya fidgeted her fingers before informing her "I do not know if this is important information, but Ito Kahashi and Jiro Kahashi are having a physical fight with Leiko Kahashi's opponent earlier. They can't accept the defeat so they challenge them into a fight" Sayaka said, making you shocked and instantly asked where the fight was being held. 

When Sayaka already said where it was, you quickly ran out of the door and went to where the fight was. 

As you arrived, you saw Mary and Ryota, trying to stop Ito and Jiro while Yumeko was just watching from the side. Meanwhile, their opponent was mocking them and pushing their buttons. 

Insult after insults, Ito finally took the punch, so they finally began fighting. Students that were crowding them were enjoying and even started filming. "[Y/N]-SENPAI, WHAT DO WE DO?!"Itsuki asked her as Itsuki was panicking. 

[Y/n] was just looking at the fight with a frown, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THERE?! STOP THEM" Mary yelled, [Y/n] remained calm and answered "No" so bluntly. 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO?"Mary yelled, [Y/n] kept her eyes on the fight as she kept talking. "Let them fight, let them know that they're not an easy target" [Y/n] answered making the whole squad shocked except for Yumeko, she was excited and amused at the same time. 

As the fight continued, the Ito and their opponent were both exhausted, but neither of them wanted to quite. [Y/n] looked up and saw Kirari watching the scene, making [Y/n] sigh and decide to end their fighting. 

"I suggest the both of you stop this childing fight" [Y/n] said, making the other guy scoff, "Like we would listen to a chick like you" he stated as he kept huffing his breath. [Y/n] looked at him from head to toe. "Well, I do suggest you should listen, unless you want me to personally give you the life plan. After all, you're still a house pet, aren't you?" [Y/n] looked at him directly in the eyes, what was shocking was that her eyes were glowing. She wasn't even aware that her eyes were glowing. 

This made them get scared of her, but the other guy was stubborn, he went to punch [Y/n] but she easily dodged it, grabbing the other guy's wrist placing it behind his back, and pushing him to his friend

"You really are stubborn, aren't you? May I remind you that is in the rules that House Pets aren't allowed to fight with the Owners, and breaking the rules can only make you worse" [Y/n] said in a low voice, sending shivers to half of the students that are surrounding them. 

Meanwhile Kirari, she was getting amused at [Y/n] dominance. She was getting excited, she didn't let it show though. 

[Y/n] then left along with the squad following her, as well as Ito and Jiro. The students make way for them as they leave, making it obvious that [Y/n] is also not someone they should mess with. 

"What. The fuck. Was that?" Mary asked, still shocked at the early event, Yumeko clapped "Indeed, that was very impressive of [Y/n]-san." Yumeko said with her usual happy voice. 

"That scared me for a moment not gonna lie, senpai" Itsuki said. With all their words and compliments, [Y/n] was just getting dizzy and couldn't focus on their chatter. Until a familiar voice called her.

"[Y/n]? You look so unwell"