Chapter 24

Morning has arrived and you were the first one to wake up. Looking at your side you saw that Kirari was still asleep, so you decided to make breakfast for the both of you. That is if your legs aren't sore. 

You can't feel your legs so you just decided to stay in bed with Kirari until she wakes up. "Not that I think of it, she looks pretty with her hair down," you said to yourself. 

"You do know I'm a light sleeper, no?" Kirari suddenly said making you jump a little and look at your phone. "It's already 7:30, Kirari. We're going to be late for school." You said showing Kirari the time on your phone. 

"YOUR class starts at 10, we still have enough time to prepare" Kirari explained as she sat up and looked at your state.

"Hmm... or I could excuse you since you won't be able to walk," she said, smirking at you. You blushed and avoided her look, muttering a 'Shut up' which made Kirari chuckle.

"Was I too hard on you last night, my love?" she teasingly said, caressing your cheeks. You were too flustered to even say anything, staying silent was your only option as you don't trust your mouth too much. 

"I think I'll take that as a yes. Well then, I'll be cooking for the both of us" Kirari said, making you look at her with confusion. 

"You know how to cook?" you asked her and she just gave you a look and responded, "There's nothing I can't learn." It made you worried so you forced yourself out of bed. 

"How bout you help me, I can't risk losing my apartment," you said and tried to stand up, which you successfully did.

"I feel insulted but I'll let it slide," Kirari said and helped you walk to the kitchen. "Well, I can already guess since you would rely on your cook" you jokingly said. Kirari could only scoff as you wore your apron.

After everything that happened in your apartment, the both of you went to walk at the academy. Suddenly you remembered something, your relationship with Kirari is not in public. 

"Kirari, are you sure you're alright with us going to the academy together? They might know about our relationship" you asked her as the both of you were holding hands. 

"Hmm... then let them know, it's not like they can do anything. If they use you for my weakness, then they won't see the daylight the very next day that I got you back" Kirari explained as you felt her tighten her hold on your hand. 

"Calm down, Kirari. I won't get into too much trouble" you said and chuckled. "I doubt that" Kirari responded, "HEY!"

As you arrived, your friends saw you and instantly went to you, shocked that the president was with you, they were speechless. "Seems they're into too much shock, I'll be getting going now, my love. I'll be seeing you later after school" Kirari said and walked inside the academy.

"EXPLAIN?!" Mary asked, more like yelled. "Can you not yell?" You asked trying not to get the other student's attention. "How am I not supposed to yell after what I saw and heard?!" Mary yelled again making you cover her mouth.

"I promise I'll explain but not here" You desperately wanted her to shut up because students were already looking at your group. Mary scoffed and crossed her arms, "You better have a good explanation, or else I'm gonna kick your ass" 

You nodded and went inside the school and looked for an empty room. As you found one, you all entered and had a seat. 

"So?! What's up with you and the president?!" Itsuki excitedly asked as if she wanted to know what was going on in your relationship.

You took a deep breath and explained how it happened, leaving the detail that was only meant for you and Kirari. They were shocked, confused, and glad(?) throughout your story. 

"Hold on, hold on. THE president? The cold-hearted, stoic, and merciful president, was the one who asked you out?!" Mary was shocked as well at Itsuki and Ryota, while Yumeko? She was just smiling and clapping her hand saying congratulations to you. 

"You gotta be joking right? There's no way" Itsuki can't believe it, even if she was with you at every council meeting, the president never showed any signs of affection towards you. 

"Well, unfortunately, there is a way, and it was for me to sulk at her for some personal reason," you said and sighed, "Well, since I already explained it to you, I think we should head to class now," you said standing up but still manage to stumble from time to time. 

With the way you walk, the others already know why you and the president were walking to school together.