Chapter Fourteen

We already at the hotel. We got in and also amazed at the scenery. As we walk all around in the hotel we finally saw the party and we kept on enjoying at the moment until then I saw Taehyung with Sulli. They were holding their hands and they look good together like they're the most beautiful couple at the party.

I stared at them but Mina shrugged my shoulder to divert my attention to her.

"Cheer up Gurl! Leave the past and try to cope up now in the present." She comfort me. I smile at her and we going to the banquet or a table where they placed the foods. We eat while chatting to each other after that Mina found someone who is her type and then she excuse herself to me and I nodded. So I'm alone in this crowd but I walk around. Suddenly I bumped to someone and I apologize at him as I trying to make an eye to eye contact to the person. I'm shock and then back to my normal expression. It was Taehyung the one I bumped into. He smiled at me and I smile at him back.

"So, How are you?" I asked to him with a fake smile.

"I'm fine, Eunjae how about you?" He answered.

"I'm pretty good." I said and there is a moment of awkwardness in our atmosphere. So I decided to break the tension which is to leave him behind but he stop me.

I look at him.

"What?" I asked at him and trying to shake it off his hand but he grip it hardly which it can lead bruise in my wrist.

"I have to talk to you" He said to me and dragged me forcedly and we got to the elevator and he press the 13th floor. As we arrived to the 13th floor and we go to the room 1300. He push into the bed and leave me behind. I intended to escape so I open the door but he was already there and forcedly me to lay down in the bed. He is above at me and attempt to kiss me but I avoid it. So he sat down while me still laying down.

Our tension was really awkward but I decided to break down.

"Why did you dragged me here and trying to kiss me?" I asked at him with anger tone. He looked at me.

"You know already the reason Eunjae, I just want to have some moment with you." He answered softly showing his affection to me.

"You're the reason why I'm turning into this. You're the one who broke my heart like I was hopelessly trying to make things right for you but you left me and you're hurtful words still remain at my head. I was depressed and trying to comfort myself. But you change me into this." I look at him full of hatred. He sigh sadly and trying to hug me but I slap at him.

"Don't you ever touch me." I said angrily.

"Eunjae, I'm really sorry okay? I have a reason to left you and I'm having a hard time to break up with you. Now
I'm trying to get you back and I will tell you my reason why I broke up with you." He said. I'm not convinced at his word but I know that he is serious.

"I don't need to know it anymore. I'm tired Taehyung. I'm really tired and I trying to lived my life without your presence, without thinking about you." I hopelessly said and cried a little. I wipe my tears and stood up but he hold my hand and pull me into kiss.

I push myself away at him but he stronger than me. So I stop to fight back and kiss him back. We make out until then we make love to each other.

Author's Note:
Hello there! I'm back with the new chapter to this story and I'm really sorry for making all of you wait. Then I have a reason that I'm in hiatus. So now, I will be updating this story at the mean time or my free time because I'm really busy. Also I'm really thankful for reading my books and also for 84 followers. I can't believe that my book has 14.2k views and 300 above likes. I'm really appreciate it.

Thank you very much and also please follow me❤️

Now that the two protagonist is making a progress so I'm excited to making a new chapter to this story.