Chapter Twelve

THIRD PERSON POV

Taehyung was staring at the ceiling quietly. His thoughts was blank. But his heart was broken. He smile painfully as he recalled the scene that he saw earlier. He can't sleep and it gives him an insomnia.

While Eunjae, she was thinking deeply but then she fell a asleep.

Next day, Taehyung decided to call Eunjae.

"Eunjae, let's meet up at the bitter sweet cafè" He said in a demand tone.

"Okay" She answered.

He ended up the call after Eunjae answers his question. He stood up and then change his clothes into a simple t-shirt and a blue jeans with a leather jacket. After that, he was about to go out but he saw his fiancé Seulbi.

"Where are you going?" She asked with a suspicious look.

"Its urgent." He answered as he look at her.

"Is it really necessary?" She asked again.

"Yes, I'll be back so don't worry." He said.

She was about to asked but he left her and then he goes to his car and start the engine and drive to the bitter sweet café.

As he arrived, he saw Eunjae waiting patiently. He goes to her and sat to the chair. She look to him.

"So what is it?" She asked.

"Eunjae..." He said with a sad voice.

Eunjae stared at him and her thoughts  filled with their memories, a happy memories. But then it ended with misery ending. She recalled the memory where Taehyung broke up with her. It broke her heart and she almost herself at that event.

"What?" She asked and look at him with a empty eyes.

"I miss you." He said with a sad smile.

She froze at his words.

EUNJAE POV

WHAT?!

Why did he miss me?

He is the one who broke me but I'm still hopelessly loved him. Sigh, Don't be a fool because it takes time to heal your broken heart. I said to myself and how dare him! He broke my heart and then he miss me. Did he think that I will be fooled to this words.

"HAHAHAHHAHA" I give him a fake laugh. "What a funny joke you have Mr. Kim" I added and then stop.

He sadly look at me.

"It wasn't a joke Eunjae, I really miss you like damn much." He said with a serious tone.

Wow, that was really shocking and it seems like he's serious.

"I don't have time to listen your jokes" I stood up and ready to leave but then he hold my wrist and then he goes to pull me in order to face him.

My face was dangerous closer to him and we stare intimately like no cares at the surrounding and he look at my lips and then he kissed me.

I was shocked for a sudden kiss from him. I didn't kiss him back and then I push him and slapped his cheek.

"How disrespectful you are Mr. Kim." I said with a regret look.

"You are kissing me without my permission and also you had a fiancé"

"How dare you!" I said with resentful voice.

"Eunjae," He was going to explain but I left him there.

I was really furious at him but my heart beats really fast. He had no right to kiss me. My hearts betrays me. It beats really fast to him. Sigh, what a world.

TAEHYUNG POV

Bullshit!

I can't control myself in front of her. I was really tempted to her lips and her presence. She slapped me it means she really hates me to the core. But it was my fault at the beginning and I really regret to broke up with her. I wish I could turn back the time and take back the painful words that I said to her.

But I can't stop myself from being jealous to Jun. I had no right to stop them for dating right?

I smile sadly and looking at her walking away from me.

It f*cking hurts to see her with someone else.

Sh*t, I felt like I was going to cry.

Why parents did this to me?

I thought no one can stop us but my parents threatened me to end our relationship with her.

I was happy with her. I was f*cking happy but then it was stop because with my st*pid parents I had.

They want me to suffer. I was driving on the way back home but my thoughts filled with her and her eyes full with anger and regret.

As I arrived at my mansion, I saw my fiancè waiting at the door to me and she saw me and she was going to give me a hug but I stop her.

"I'm tired" I said with a tired tone.

"Okay at least let me hug you." She said with a pout. Then give me a hug and after that we got inside and walking towards to our bedroom.

We lay down to our bed and she was fast asleep but me I forced my self to sleep.

A/N:
A new update improve chapter!

Sorry for giving you a hope to update this story. I was really not in a mood to write. I'm really sorry for that. I would like to thank you for following me❣️

I appreciate it a lot and also for reading this story😄.

I was really happy for the 42 followers and the 4k readers.

I would like to let you read my stories. If you are interested. But i would really be happy if you check out my stories.
This is my other fanfics:

Love my stories❣️ 

Love my stories❣️ 

Warning: grammars and the spellings....

That's all...., thank you...❣️❣️❣️
Byyyeeee... 

Vote⭐And Comment✒