Chapter Nine

Edited

"What?! " I said with a confuse look.

"You heard us right. Me and your dad want to end your relationship with Eunjae" Mom said in a demand tone. I never leave Eunjae for a unreasonable situation no matter what.

"Why?! Now you oppose my relationship with her and no matter what your reason is, I'll never Eunjae no matter what. " I said showing declare voice.

"Because it's for your own good" Dad answered and Mom just nod her head. They know that I love Eunjae and always no-oppose to our relationship. Now they change their mind and they don't even tell me the exact reason. So  I disapprove their demands.

"I don't want to, I love Eunjae very much and I can't imagine my life without her and more importantly she give me a light and inspiration in my life. " I said angrily.

They can't really understand my part and in the past I always listen to their say but they don't listen to my demand. They always give things that I like but they don't have time to have parental love and bond with me. In the past, I understand them but now I don't.

"If you don't, we will kill her by myself and threaten her that made her to leave you. " Dad threaten me in a serious tone. I know that he is serious but how could he. So i decided to agree their condition but some day I will get Eunjae back to me just not today because I have no power to protect our love and relationship.

"No, don't hurt her, I will accept your terms but don't hurt her even a single touch." I decided to give in than to fight back.

After that I broke up with Eunjae, I was not happy about it and her hurtful expression always popped up in my head and my heart can't take it but I have to do it. My parents set me up an arrange marriage with Seulbi.

End of flashback