Chapter One

♡edited♡

THIRD PERSON POV

After 8 months past, the incident that Taehyung ended their relationship with Eunjae.

Many changes towards Eunjae's life.

She believe that was a worst nightmare in her life and she keep telling herself that was only a dream but it was not. She tried to forget that event like distracting herself by drinking an alcohol. She always cried every night.

Her life was always miserable, she only stay at her room and she only leave to her room when she go to her school and other important things to do and when friend or classmate tried to asked her like 'are you okay' and she always answered with a forced smile and a nod. When she got home, she quickly go to her room.

Her mom and dad was really worried about her. So they plan to move at Los Angeles to make their daughter leave her painful past here in Seoul. And they decided to bring her Best Friend Oh Mina to LA with them.

6 YEARS PAST

EUNJAE POV

I'm Ahn Eunjae, a girl who doesn't even know what's happiness means but only sadness. All the things that I've ever experience in my life was sadness. After that incident I decided to continued my studies in Los Angeles with my best friend and I thought my life will be always miserable but with the help of my friend named Oh Mina, she help me to encourage myself to be happy and strong. It worked. She never failed me to smile and she was the reason who make me alive again. After graduating College in LA, my best friend decided to separate with me because she also something to handle in her life and then my parents decided to let me handle in Huan Ahn Company so I decided to go back in Seoul to continue my business in my company. Many days, months, years past our company become number one in business world because of my hard work and also my parents proud of it.

Our company become an inspiration to other people and sometimes I go to overseas more like a business trip in order to spread my business and sometimes other high rank companies decided to make a collaboration with my company.

30 MINUTES PAST

There is a sudden knock on my door.
"Come in" I said and my secretary came in and bowed at me as a sign respect.

"Umm...I'm here to Inform you Ms. Ahn that there is a
Meeting at exactly 2 pm and also be ready Ms. Ahn at 1:45 pm, you go to the  meeting room to meet all of them and that's all." My secretary said in a calm tone.

"Thank you for informing me and you can go now." I said with a smile.

"Yes, Ms. Ahn" She said formally and she left.

1:45 PM

I decided to go to the meeting. As I arrive to the meeting room, I saw my workers waiting for me inside and when I got inside they notice my presence and bow at me as a sign of respect. I smiled at them. Then the meeting started.

As a CEO, I decided to start the conversation.

"So, what's happening?" I asked in a serious tone.

When it comes in business, I'll take it in a serious way.

"Ma'am, there's a offer collaboration contract to the Kim Industry and the CEO of this industry wanted to meet you to agree this terms, will you accept them or not?" My worker asked at me.

"I'll think about it, because I wanted to observe his/her company if is good or not." I answered and put my hands on the table.

"OK Ms. Ahn" my worker agreed at my answered.