Chapter Eight

More than 1k readers.... OMG!!! For One Month.... Thank you for reading my book, it really mean alot to me. And you readers are really my inspiration for writing in this book.... Thank you and I love you...

Sorry for late update and waiting for new updates in this story...

×edited×

TAEHYUNG POV

My hyungs and I are arrived in our dorm and Jin park the car after that we got out to the car. They keep on laughing because Jin Dad jokes and we got inside to our dorm and sat down on the sofa. But Jimin noticed my sad expression.

"V hyung, you seem so sad, are you okay?" he asked me with a concern tone

But all of them looked at me with a concern eyes and nodded and they already knew that Eunjae and I broke up and my parents arranged me a marriage. I can't help but to cry whole heartedly and they gave me a warm and comfortable hug. They let go the hug.

"Hyung, I really hurt her and I wanna bring her back but she didn't. I still love her and I really ask her forgiveness. I really want her back" I said with a lifeless tone.

"Hyung, I understand you but she need some space and time to forgive her because you hurt her and it's hard to forget the pain that you give to her. So I advice you to never give up to asked her forgiveness and don't give up okay?" Rap Monster said to me and gave me a sincere smile.

I'm lucky to have them with my side every-day.

EUNJAE POV

I'm so damn tired today and I can't believe that Taehyung love me but I need myself some time to forgive him and I don't want to make it fast because he really hurt my ego.

~But I'm only human, and When I bled, I fall down....~

My phone rings and I quickly answered it without looking to the caller.

"Hello" I said

"Is this Ms. Eunjae?? " the caller said

"Yes, what do you want from me?? " I asked

"Ohh... Okay, Do you remember me or do you recognize my voice?? " the caller asked

"Ahmmm.... No...?? But you're voice is so familiar" I said

But the voice is so familiar and I wanna asked him that who is he.

"Can you please tell me your name" I said politely

"Oh my gosh!!!, Eunjae it's me, Jungkook, your friend and V's friend... " the caller said

"It's you, Jungkook.... How are you and sorry for not recognizing you...." I said

"Hahahaha.... Calm down Jaejae, I'm okay......how about you???"he asked

"I'm always okay" I said

"Ohh....how i wished that you and Taehyung will be together again" He said with a sad sigh.

Why he wished that me and Taehyung will be reunited??? There's no hope that our relationship will be back and he had a fiance, a girl who has everything that can make him happy. And me, I don't. How i can fight my love when someone who build a wall between us that made us separate and he hurt me and replace me to someone.

"Jungkook listen, Me and Taehyung will never be together again... Because he had a fiance that can make him happy and gave him everything that he want and I don't have...." I said sadly.

"Jaejae, Taehyung never love that girl cuz the one that he love the most and never be replaced. Even if that girl got everything but she is not you and he always wanted is to be with you and his happiness is you and he regret everything that he do to you and please forgive him." He said

"Jungkook....,please" I said but he cut me off.

"Eunjae, you didn't knew what was his feelings that he left you?do you think he is happy?? he always keep on drinking in order to forget you and his depression is really too deep and not to be able to heal and Taehyung knew that your and his company got a contract to be a business partners and he find a ways to be be with you. and I know he hurt you but please give him a chance to change." He said in a sad tone.

"Jungkook, I know you had some concern to your bestfriend but I need some time to forgive him.

I ended the call and laid to my bed and I let myself rest.

TAEHYUNG POV

Flashback

Eunjae and I got almost eight months being together. I'm so happy and problem free today suddenly my phone rings. I quickly get it and look at the caller name. It stated:

MOM CALLING

I quickly answer it.

"Hello" i said

"Hello son, can you go back home because your dad and I something to tell you urgent" She asked

"Ok, Mom" I answered it.

I felt nervous.

"Ok, eomma... " I said

"Goodbye son and be safe" she said.

"Ok eomma, good bye." I said and she hung up.

I quickly go to my home as I arrive to my home I saw my mom and dad seat on the couch with a serious faces.

They notice my presence and give me a sign take a seat look.

"What is it Mom and Dad?? " I asked them.

They look to each other.

"Taehyung, break up with Eunjae" My dad said in a serious tone.

"WHAT?!" I said with a confuse look.
————————————————
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

A/N:

Cliffhanger

Hi Readers, sorry for making you wait and I change the plot of the story and thank you for giving me more than 60 votes and 2k reads to this book. Please follow me @Lovely_Armyfan

Please check out to my fanfiction to my profile and I miss writting this story and also you readers.

Sorry to my wrong grammars and I really not good at English at all and also I would like to thank you all because my book got rank in letmego and many more.

Keep on reading my story....

Like👍 and comment✒...

A lots of love from....

Meeee.....💗💗💗💗