Chapter Five

This Chapter Dedicated by: Igotbangtan777

Next Day

EUNJAE POV

I woke up and do my morning routine which is doing stretching, taking a bath, changing my work clothes, brushing my teeth, and eat my breakfast. After doing my morning routine, I remember that do work with my business partner name KIM F*CKING TAEHYUNG. The one who broke my heart but still I'm in love with him since in the past.
From now on, I promise to move on and wait for the right person to spend with my life until we grow old.

I'm taking steps in the stairs and I saw my parents is taking their breakfast so I go to the dinning room and eat my breakfast quietly. But the moment of silence is broke down by my mom initiates to talk to me.

"Good morning darling, how's your sleep?"mom asked me adoringly and I divert my gaze at her and smiled.

"Good mom" I respond with faked smile.

"That's good darling, I have to inform you that Taehyung will be at our company to make a proper collaboration contract with you so He will be working with you within 1 year. Is it okay for you? I know that you and Taehyung have past relationship. I hope that it will not be affecting to your work." Mom said to me and I agreed with my mom that it is important to separate personal lives and business and so I nodded my head as a sign of agreement then I finish my breakfast and bid good bye my parents.

I called my driver to inform him that i will be the one to drive my car.

I got inside to my car and fasten my seat belt and drive away.

Minutes Past

I already arrived at my company as usual, all the workers greet me "good morning" and I politely greet them back and then i proceed to my office and do work.

Suddenly there's a knock on my door and I gave them a response "come in". My secretary came in and said.

"Mr. Kim is here." She said with a polite tone.

"Ok, let him enter to my office" I response and she open the door and He enter to my office and i look at him with using my business smile. He smile me back.

"Good morning, Eunjae." he greet me with a smile.

"Morning Mr. Kim" I said with polite tone and I give a sign to my secretary to go out and she nodded and give us a respectable bowed and go out.

"Take a seat Mr. Kim"I offered him a seat and he take a sit and continue my works and didn't give him a glance.

Our tension is very silence so I initiates to give him a conversation.

"So, straight to the point why did you agree to have a business collaboration with me?" I asked curiously because i wanna know his reason. Does he know that I'm the one who will collab with.

"It because I wanted to expand my business using this collaboration with your company and your company is one of top business organization so I pick your company." He reasoned out and He lied at her and thought:
"I'm missing you and I wanted to see you even using my own company as a excuse."

"Ok, you've got a point so let's proceed to the contract." I change the topic and I feel disappointed to his answer but that's okay, remember Eunjae that you're a strong woman. After that we discuss about our contract together.

Many hours past

It is almost lunch, I should invite him to have a lunch with me and so I decided to woke him up because he taking a nap after discussing our contract. He is sleeping at my office couch so I go near to him and sit beside at him and touch his hair softly. Having a thought: "i miss you Taehyung and I'm always recalling our memories together. I always hope that you will having regrets to broke up with me but then you don't. I was trying to be strong woman but then you came back, you're turning me into my past self again. So I won't fall in love with you again not this time" My vision is blurry and watery. I rubbed them and stood up. But he woked up and rubbing his eyes while sat down.